HGH - really take that long to see results?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johannski
    • Apr 2017

HGH - really take that long to see results?

I'm considering running a cycle of HGH, and from what i've anecdotally read, it can take up to 4 months to even see results. Is that true? I guess I'm used to seeing results quicker with things like test. Also, if i opt for HGH, what is the recommended dosage to run it along side of test?
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

In my experience you start noticing a difference around week 10 to 12. Less subcutaneous fat, smoother skin, veins starting to surface. I have never run it by itself so I can't speak to strength gains but I liked it.
    The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Johannski
      • Apr 2017

thanks, Dakota. How much did you take? (per week?)

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I start to see fat reduction in about 4 weeks.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

About a month you see subtle changes like better skin, drop in bodyfat, increased metabolism. It's more noticeable the older you are because basically then you are replacing a deficit and the body responds.

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

If you use it post workout and feed the phuck out of yourself with protein, lots of clean carbs, and zero fat 30 minutes after the injection you'll see some subtle changes start to take place in a week off 4 iu if you're already lean. A month you're gaining size vascular oth and if your diet is clean loosing some fat. Longer the better.

Comment

• Glycomann

^^ yeah what he said. You can really feel the filling effect if you dose it after training and then feed your face. 90 minutes later your forearms look like they gained an inch and your hands look like thumb muscles are biceps. That happens pretty fast. It helps if you enter into this insulin sensitive.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Damn I gotta get me some then.

Comment

• bufbiker

I ran 5iu ed for 4 months without anything else. I saw some physical changes but nothing dramatic. BUT the gains I made stayed with me. I didn't lose them when I came off.
                  NOW, I've since run 6 months at 5iu post workout, while doing test cyp and deca. The gains/leanness were much faster and more dramatic.
                  I've also run gh with test and insulin. This is THE way to go if you're not afraid of insulin. I personally have had two instances where I got very sick from sugar level issues. Also one incident where I called 911 for a friend. But we were both uneducated on insulin use and did massive doses of slow acting insulin. I was okay, but we didn't know he was in kidney and liver failure from decades of high protein use. That shot was tge straw that pushed him over the edge.
                  I still use insulin when I run aas. Due to cost I don't use hgh very often. My experience is bang for your buck, aas is tge way to go. Lol, aas too. Stupid autocorrect
                  And no I will not tell anyone how to use insulin.

Comment

• drealdeal81
                    • Apr 2017

Originally posted by bufbiker
                    I ran 5iu ed for 4 months without anything else. I saw some physical changes but nothing dramatic. BUT the gains I made stayed with me. I didn't lose them when I came off.
                    NOW, I've since run 6 months at 5iu post workout, while doing test cyp and deca. The gains/leanness were much faster and more dramatic.
                    I've also run gh with test and insulin. This is THE way to go if you're not afraid of insulin. I personally have had two instances where I got very sick from sugar level issues. Also one incident where I called 911 for a friend. But we were both uneducated on insulin use and did massive doses of slow acting insulin. I was okay, but we didn't know he was in kidney and liver failure from decades of high protein use. That shot was tge straw that pushed him over the edge.
                    I still use insulin when I run aas. Due to cost I don't use hgh very often. My experience is bang for your buck, aas is tge way to go. Lol, aas too. Stupid autocorrect
                    And no I will not tell anyone how to use insulin.
                    what hgh brand you use ?

Comment

• bufbiker

Sciroxx, the somastim

Comment

Working...