Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > HGH, IGF-1, Insulin and Thyroid
User Name
Password

Old 04-07-2017, 12:54 PM   #1
Johannski

Johannski is on a distinguished road
Is HGH really worth the exorbitantly high cost?

I'm really interested in HGH. Clearly it's popular and the latest thing de jour. But I'm having a hard time justifying the high cost. Am I missing something? For those of you that take taken it, can you share your experience with it and, in your assessment, is it really worth the huge cost?
Johannski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:50 PM   #2
krustus
VET

krustus will become famous soon enoughkrustus will become famous soon enough
never run HGH either... the cost and the fakes have held me off...

but i have used the hgh peptides and felt some small effects and success. nothing like you would get from larger doses of HGH... but still some benefits... mostly in the old age slow down department.. better skin and hair, but honestly could be all in my mind...lol
krustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 06:20 PM   #3
Glycomann

I guess we all have different ideas of expensive. I understand that. Probably one can run a AAS cycle for 12 weeks for 3 bills. Add in some ancillaries for another 90. So now you are at 390. With some research you can probably get some decent GH for 2 balloons per iu. 3iu 5 days a week. 15 iu a week x 12 weeks gives = 180 iu so 2 kits so 400 balloons to add a decent amount of fairly good GH to your cycle.
Old 04-19-2017, 08:31 AM   #4
bufbiker

I've run it by itself and with aas and with aas and slin. By itself you won't see much in tge way of results as far as size or strength. In fact at my age it flared up my arthritis really bad so I could barely work out at all.
Hgh with aas you will see results and any size gains tend to stay with you more easily, assuming your eating to support the weight. Of course eating that much when you come off, the leaning effects of the hgh are no longer there, so you have to be careful about gaining fat.
Hgh, aas and slin, if you are competing in some form of competition is tge ultimate way to go. But, in my experience only if you really want to pack it on and increase strength significantly.
Insulin still worries me. It used to scare me. But the timing of carb intake after injection in pretty crucial and not to be taken lightly. So, because I've hung up my lifting tighties it's not worth the effort any more.
If you wanted to do a low dose regimen of hgh for anti aging I would add a low dose of test and very low dose of deca.
(I do not give out advice to anyone on the use of insulin. Do the research for yourself and decide if it's worth it.)
Old 04-19-2017, 08:34 AM   #5
bufbiker

I want to add, bang for your buck, test and anavar for lean mass and strength. Var makes me huge, lean and pick up Mac trucks. Or tbol. It's pretty awesome too.
Old 04-19-2017, 10:24 AM   #6
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
I agree that to real see good results you have to add at least a small amount of test. It seems to be synergistic if you do. I used 4ui 7days/week and had to go down to 5 days due to my joints and hands swelling. It gave me sausage fingers. At 5 days it was manageable. I did like the leaning effect too.
Old 04-19-2017, 11:21 AM   #7
Cyclz1
VET

Cyclz1 will become famous soon enoughCyclz1 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johannski View Post
I'm really interested in HGH. Clearly it's popular and the latest thing de jour. But I'm having a hard time justifying the high cost. Am I missing something? For those of you that take taken it, can you share your experience with it and, in your assessment, is it really worth the huge cost?
If this is what you plan on doing for the next 20 years, it's worth it.
Cyclz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 12:06 PM   #8
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
The older you are the greater the benefit.