X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

CJC with DAC

some buddies say its as good as running growth anyone run both and want to give their opinion?
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

CJC with dac is good but imo is not as good as quality hgh as far as results go.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

It gets expensive. I have used it in combo with GHRP2. That combo I like better than GH TBH. I don't do that great with GH. Anything over a couple iu makes me hold water and I hate holding water. The DAC sort of serves like a base to bump things up and the GHRP puts the spikes in. I mass spec everything so that helps but I don't blood test myself very often outside couple times a year for health reasons so I can't really speak to how things spike and trough in me. I can only go by feel. For that I feel fuller and I can time things to diet and it can help partition I think. I do a couple mg a week and GHRP2 100-300 mcg 2x a day but that's me.

Comment

• Darkness
        • Apr 2011

One of the vets on another board swears by CJC with DAC at high doses to be just like GH. And ED pin is not necessary. But then again like glyco said it get expensive. There might be a break even point in results to just run GH. Idk what point that becomes true.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Darkness
          One of the vets on another board swears by CJC with DAC at high doses to be just like GH. And ED pin is not necessary. But then again like glyco said it get expensive. There might be a break even point in results to just run GH. Idk what point that becomes true.
          How high of dose? I was thinking about getting some & running it at 500mcg-1mg ew. I've never ran it before. No way I can do the GHRP stuff with multiple pokes daily. Would CJC DAC be worth it running solo? Only reason I consider it is bcoz only 1-2 pokes ew.

Comment

• Deacon
            Vet
            • Jan 2005

the guy i know runs 25 ius every 5 days 1 bottle lasts 2 m0nths it runs for 38 bucks a bottle sounds cheaper than growth to me he is a 270 pound bodybuilder to well versed in gear use
            "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Deacon
              the guy i know runs 25 ius every 5 days 1 bottle lasts 2 m0nths it runs for 38 bucks a bottle sounds cheaper than growth to me he is a 270 pound bodybuilder to well versed in gear use
              Try it but I needed 1000 mcg a week to get a decent response.

Comment

• Darkness
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Glycomann
                Try it but I needed 1000 mcg a week to get a decent response.
                Me too.

The other guy I referred to ran like 1.5 to 2 mg EW split into 2 pokes.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Darkness
                  Me too.

The other guy I referred to ran like 1.5 to 2 mg EW split into 2 pokes.
                  Yeah, a 2 mg vial a week plus 2 daily pokes of GHRP2 was better than my usual GH run. My GH runs only go to 2 iu/d and maybe 3-4 iu/d for a brief time. These days i use 1-2 just for HRT when I use it. I like GHRP2 best because it keeps more of the GH axis bits and pieces functioning. It suppresses somatostatin and directly stimulated receptors in the hypothalamus and pituitary like ghrelin. Ghrelin is mostly secreted from the stomach lining from what I recall but can be found in the pancreas and I think some other tissues to some extent, brain intestines. So I sort of think it would be harder to repress completely. The GHRH analogues like CJC eventually let somatostatin ramp up resulting in decoupling of the GH axis eventually. So used alone the affect wanes. Used together you might have the compromise where the ghrelin analogue suppresses somatostatin somewhat and the whole circuit stays intact longer.

Anyhow, just some thoughts,

G

Comment

• Deacon
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2005

thanks guys

Comment

Working...