X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tobyonekinobi
    Vet
    • Feb 2014

Timing of hgh

Curious of when you take the injection and timing of food. I read earlier darkness talking about the insulin spike and what to eat. Also some take it after workout. Like to hear different thoughts. I currently have to take it about an hour after waking and eat pretty close to that. Usually workout in the afternoon. Whats your schedule .
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

am hgh with muscle monster, am workout.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Cyclz1
      VET
      • Jan 2017

Preworkout w/slin and bedtime when I'm running it.

If I'm not working out that day, upon waking and bedtime.

If I'm cutting, 1iu pre meals when able and if any left over, bedtime.

C1

Comment

• alluprbdy
        Vet
        • Oct 2011

the 1 time I used it with humalog the injection was done PWO I/M, however every other time including now I just do it in the evening when the opportunity presents itself time wise. I don't know if it really makes a difference or not but Ive always done it on an 1/2 hr empty stomach and didnt eat for 1/2 hr after but I've never tried it without doing that so I dunno if it makes a difference.
        R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
        R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• legaljuicer
          VET
          • May 2005

a popular bodybuilder told be he takes his right after his workout and before he eats
          Being a Ninja and working in the shadows to be a Beast next year

Comment

• Moto Ace
            Vet
            • Dec 2015

As of late, I have been varying my timing of gh and it seems to be working pretty good. I like two iu's pre fasted cardio and 4 iu's either pre or post workout. It is my understanding that you just need to stay away from fats after you inject gh

Comment

• Glycomann

Shooting it during the day when I have to work just makes me sleepy. I do it for the most part post workout and before bed. just keep in mind you get into the 6 iu a day and higher realm and you can screw up your blood glucose levels and risk diabetes over time.

Comment

• GFKINGKONG
                VET
                • Mar 2018

My first time trying it, but have been doing pre workout with 10units of insulin both IM. I dump a recovery drink in my jug of water for sugar while Im working out. I have been fine, no issues with hypoglycemia and I workout first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I was a little nervous about this but after re-reading over literature I decided to give it a go with the goal being the conversion of IGF1 timing post workout when receptors are most sensitive. So far so good, no major issues. Have been doing so since the begging of the year on training days.
                That's What She said

Comment

Working...