Tren cough

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Man this shit is rough this week. Had to pull the pin out 3/4 of the way through the shot. Hack my brains out. Sniffed my alcohol to no avail. Yeah I don't think this can be stopped. At least the results are good, but damn I have to take 10 minutes after and just sit.

Comment

• UXL

Originally posted by b52
      Man this shit is rough this week. Had to pull the pin out 3/4 of the way through the shot. Hack my brains out. Sniffed my alcohol to no avail. Yeah I don't think this can be stopped. At least the results are good, but damn I have to take 10 minutes after and just sit.
      Lol, well try the freezer thing next. Dont know of anything else.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Guess you now know your tren is legit.

Comment

• TheMuscleMan
          Vet
          • Feb 2015

Originally posted by b52
          This is why the tren is the first thing I load in the pin then I load everything else on top of it so when I'm doing the shot everything else goes in first and the tren is the last thing to go in because I don't want to have to cut the shot short and the most tren I ever do is 1ml so if that is the last ml being pushed in then I can make it through because I don't usually cough until right at the end of 1ml, so pretty much as soon as I pull the pin out I have a couple seconds to get a band aid on the spot then I start hacking!

Thanks
          TMM
          themuscleman@anonymousspeech.com
          tmm@securenym.net

Comment

• b52
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by TheMuscleMan
            This is why the tren is the first thing I load in the pin then I load everything else on top of it so when I'm doing the shot everything else goes in first and the tren is the last thing to go in because I don't want to have to cut the shot short and the most tren I ever do is 1ml so if that is the last ml being pushed in then I can make it through because I don't usually cough until right at the end of 1ml, so pretty much as soon as I pull the pin out I have a couple seconds to get a band aid on the spot then I start hacking!

Thanks
            TMM
            This is what I do also, but when I put the pin down after loading, the compounds swapped places. One must be more dense than the other. Like whiskey and water they don't seem to mix.

Comment

• TheMuscleMan
              Vet
              • Feb 2015

Originally posted by b52
              This is what I do also, but when I put the pin down after loading, the compounds swapped places. One must be more dense than the other. Like whiskey and water they don't seem to mix.
              Hmmm that's strange mine has never done that. I can see them kind of getting mixed some when I draw something else on top of it but they never got that mixed. I can tell right when the tren is going in because I get those feelings in my body and I know to hurry up and finish the shot because the cough is right there!

But mine are all made the same way with the same oil and chems so that may be why they sit perfectly on top of each other without mixing or slipping past each other.

Thanks
              TMM
              themuscleman@anonymousspeech.com
              tmm@securenym.net

Comment

• rocco-x
                Vet
                • Feb 2009

I used to get it every few shots when i ran tren ace but I've heard from others who've used enth or hex that it was basically non existent. Don't know how true it is...

Comment

• UXL

Originally posted by rocco-x
                  I used to get it every few shots when i ran tren ace but I've heard from others who've used enth or hex that it was basically non existent. Don't know how true it is...
                  Ace you are doing more shots per week so much greater chance of hitting a vein. Ive had it with both and other compounds too just not as severe as tren.

Comment

• Warhead14
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2013

I know exactly how to deal with Tren cough..... use Primo and Mast E. I know you all love your Tren, but I have seen that stuff destroy so many lives....be careful.

Comment

• b52
                      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by UXL
                      Ace you are doing more shots per week so much greater chance of hitting a vein. Ive had it with both and other compounds too just not as severe as tren.
                      I've gotten prop cough plenty of times. Actually just yesterday most recently. Pretty mild compared to tren.

Comment

• G21
                        VET
                        • Mar 2018

What dose of tren are you running? If wanting to run 75mg eod try 37.5mg ed in your calf with a slin pin. Like all of you, i despise tren cough, and this helped/eliminated the cough. Food for thought.

Comment

• b52
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by G21
                          What dose of tren are you running? If wanting to run 75mg eod try 37.5mg ed in your calf with a slin pin. Like all of you, i despise tren cough, and this helped/eliminated the cough. Food for thought.
                          Ouch! All set with calves. 100mg eod. Only got it a few times. I've been off it for a while now.
                          Last edited by b52; 03-20-2018, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• strongarm
                            Vet
                            • Jul 2011

I get this with test once in a blue too
                            Last edited by strongarm; 03-24-2018, 04:54 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Big B
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2016

I always had tren cough on Ace but don't ever recall ever on tren e...

Comment

Working...