X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reps
    Vet
    • Oct 2007

Test e ouch

If you got test e and it's got a wicked bad bite. I'm talking sore for 3-4 days what did the person brewing it do wrong. And is there a way to bake it out?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I think to much BA, in the past I have used eq to dilute it, you can also use sterile oil.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• reps
      Vet
      • Oct 2007

Ty bro

Comment

• jrod
        • Jun 2010

I had a batch of test e that was brewed just fine with normal ba but it had the worst pip.

Comment

• willsgotrythm
          Vet
          • Jul 2012

Sometimes I think it's just me. I've had some where one day I do a shot and it hurts like hell and then sore for a few days. The next time I do a shot from the same bottle it's smooth and almost no pip. I did have some one time that I did 2 ina row and I couldnt take the pain so I ditched that stuff.

Comment

• reps
            Vet
            • Oct 2007

Has anyone here tried baking there vials at say 175 and venting them to reduce the bite from ba or bb

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by willsgotrythm
              Sometimes I think it's just me. I've had some where one day I do a shot and it hurts like hell and then sore for a few days. The next time I do a shot from the same bottle it's smooth and almost no pip. I did have some one time that I did 2 ina row and I couldnt take the pain so I ditched that stuff.
              This. I have yet to find any common denominator, unless of course it's just very painful stuff and bites ya every time. I've had stuff that one or two injections would be just fine - no pip at all - and then the next poke YOWZAAAA hurts like a mofo for 3 days. Same vial, same cautious protocol, all variables the same. Weird. Been like that ever since I came to the darkside. Only time I never had any pip at all with every single poke was when running HG gear. And that was a lonnnnggg ass time ago - ICN's (test e, by Galenika IIRC) from abroad. I've tried alot of UG stuff in my time, and with every single one, there was at least 2 or 3 pokes out of a vial that had some serious pip with it (speaking of test e or c here).

Just to add, I mainly use to poke quads. Hence, I might experience more pip bcoz legs are used alot just in daily life. I have found in my time that the the place to poke to experience the LEAST pip is the lats. Think about it - the only time you even feel any pip is if you raise your arm over your head, which slightly stretches the lat, and then you feel it. Other than that, you don't feel it at all. So I've become a lat guy in recent years. Just be sure to hit the lat several days before a back workout, or the pip will hinder your workout/ROM. Also, if you have a job where you often have to lift your hands way over your head, lats might not be the best spot for you.

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

test e shouldn't hurt to inject
                Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• b52
                  • Oct 2006

Give it a couple weeks it will stop hurting as you get used to it

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by AlphaMale
                    Here's a new question for you...how many mg's per mL is your test E...is it higher than 250mg/mL?
                    x2

Comment

• blm
                      Vet
                      • Feb 2015

I used to have the worst pain from a very popular and trusted sources 250mg test e. It would cripple me. But his 250 test c was painless. Don't know why. Seems none of his other clients had issues but I tried numerous times with same result.

Comment

• jrod
                        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by blm
                        I used to have the worst pain from a very popular and trusted sources 250mg test e. It would cripple me. But his 250 test c was painless. Don't know why. Seems none of his other clients had issues but I tried numerous times with same result.
                        I think it’s the may they made it. I bought some test e powder a few years back and brewed half myself and the other half I had someone else brew. Both hurt like hell for days after injecting.

Comment

• blm
                          Vet
                          • Feb 2015

Originally posted by jrod
                          I think it’s the may they made it. I bought some test e powder a few years back and brewed half myself and the other half I had someone else brew. Both hurt like hell for days after injecting.
                          I agree, but the odd thing is that both are brewed the same way according to the source. The pain would limit mobility and hinder workouts and last a good week.

Comment

• liftsiron
                            Administrator
                            • Nov 2003

Most painless test e ever QV 50ml jugs
                            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dakota
                              VET
                              • Feb 2017

Originally posted by liftsiron
                              Most painless test e ever QV 50ml jugs
                              I winced just reading that. Remember that shit? YYEEEEEOOOOWWW.
                              The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

Working...