trying to make a comeback here

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd
    • Apr 2015

Inspirational! Mind, body, spirit. You're on track to greater things, keep it up!

Comment

• MindlessWork
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by liftsiron
      Won't take long bro.
      Muscle memory is the trick...once you get back into a steady workout, strength returns.

I'm an endo, so it is easy for me to get fat and it been a battle all my life keeping the fat away.
      “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• alluprbdy
        Vet
        • Oct 2011

R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
        R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• alluprbdy
          Vet
          • Oct 2011

little update:

due to lack of funds I technically started bulking a couple weeks ago but not on the amount of gear I'd like to be on. Ended up cutting down to around 190 even, sitting at 199 now with very minimal gain on my waist. Intending to add in drol in a couple weeks and hopefully hit 215-ish with staying around this BF % as I don't really wanna get any sloppier than I am now. Then when I lean out to get my abs back I am hoping to still be in the low 190s
          R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
          R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• alluprbdy
            Vet
            • Oct 2011

shitty pic in a tanning booth, still around same weight 198-202 depending on time of day but better quality weight. Start dieting down in 4 more weeks.
            Attached Files
            R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
            R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• alluprbdy
              Vet
              • Oct 2011

Little old @ 198.5 here, 196.5 now
              Attached Files
              R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
              R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• alluprbdy
                Vet
                • Oct 2011

& cheated a little with turning my phones contrast up, but in my defense my lighting sucks.
                R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• alluprbdy
                  Vet
                  • Oct 2011

I'm pretty much at the point where I gotta start cruising anyways as my yearly doc appointment will be coming shortly so I gotta drop down to my prescribed dose of 100/wk. I'm only on GH, EQ & Test E at the moment.
                  R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                  R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• alluprbdy
                    Vet
                    • Oct 2011

Little update: Pic taken 4.24.17, 193.5# waist has dropped slightly (34.75") nothing too impressive considering I gave up 5# for the 1/4"...However I think my last 4 weeks of tax season and lack of calories, sleep and missed gym days factor into that. It's an un-flexed abdominal picture for a change hence the lack of definition there. Not sure yet if I'm going to call it a day on the cutter and just maintain or not, I'd like to be a little leaner but I don't wanna sacrifice too much mass in order to do so, especially if another .25" is gonna hit me for 5 more lbs.

Last edited by alluprbdy; 04-28-2017, 11:38 AM.
                    R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                    R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• alluprbdy
                      Vet
                      • Oct 2011

down to 375/wk of Test right now, next week 250/wk for a week, then I'll run 100/wk until I see my endo in june. After that I'll decide if I want to lean out a little more or if I'm going to just cruise on my typical 250 every 7-10 days. Also gotta make a call on taking a break from GH or not. I don't really want too but it isn't the cheapest thing to be cruising on.
                      R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                      R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• alluprbdy
                        Vet
                        • Oct 2011

I will have to get a pic today, but I'm officially down to my cruise dose of test now and decided to cruise on the GH @ 5iu a day until I go back to bulking Oct 1st. I have gotten way more vascular from dropping the test dose down from 750 to 250 I guess and the loss of water that goes with that? I have been better on the gym and diet the last 2 weeks and filled out a little more I have been sitting around 195-196. I'm pretty satisfied with the results given the short time period I had to work with and I'm def looking fwd to the next few months of mental break not obsessively measuring my waistline, evaluating the mirror etc. At the same time I'm excited for the fall and really hope at 31 (which I'll be by then) I can bring my legs back. I know 31 is young but it's not 21 so I do have some concern with that. Would love to be a lean 210# before I start contest prep and try an be the biggest 198 pounder around.
                        R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                        R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• alluprbdy
                          Vet
                          • Oct 2011

Getting a little out of shape, sitting @ 212#, just fired back up on a blast:

GH
                          IGF-1
                          TE 750/wk
                          EQ 500/wk
                          Tren Base 50mg 2x/day
                          Winny 100mg/day
                          T3/T4

R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                          R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by alluprbdy
                            Getting a little out of shape, sitting @ 212#, just fired back up on a blast:

GH
                            IGF-1
                            TE 750/wk
                            EQ 500/wk
                            Tren Base 50mg 2x/day
                            Winny 100mg/day
                            T3/T4

Damn over 2.5 g's ew plus gh & igf - you better be looking pro level with that one dude!

Comment

• alluprbdy
                              Vet
                              • Oct 2011

I guess photobucket is being a pain in the ass, and of course I dont look like a pro but trying to look my best.
                              R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                              R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• alluprbdy
                                Vet
                                • Oct 2011

EQ does little for me, besides increase my appetite and allow me to get my Ks in. So that 1/2g a week is quite insignificant. The IGF-1 I got for free so who knows if it does anything or not. But I do prefer to run 3 compounds at once; test @ 750 is my go to, an oral @ 100/day also my preference, and 1 more oil to complement the package. Im kinda doing things ass backwards just bc I was out of winny for a while and gonna run it for a little lean back to the 200# range before switching over to Drol and hopefully getting around 220-ish by x-mas.
                                R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                                R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

Working...