Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Tren cough

Holy shit. I hacked my brains out for 3 straight minutes. Damn did my throat and lungs burn after. I felt it coming right at the end of the shot. My buddy stopped by in the middle of my coughing fit he thought I was gonna puke. I was trying to talk to him, but I every time I talked I'd hack friggin' hard. Pretty shitty 3 minutes. Full on hunched over coughing fit. Still no other sides to report.
  • clutchitalian
    • Sep 2011

Thank god I haven't experienced this yet I heard its brutal.... I'm gonna start my first REAL tren run around may I'm not looking forward to this....

Comment

• Dakota
      VET
      • Feb 2017

Aint that fun? Thank God I had already heard of the side when I experienced it or I would have probably thought I was going to die.
      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

Yeah I was sort of prepared for it so it wasn't as bad as I expected it. Had I not known about it I probably would have thought I was dying also

Comment

• clutchitalian
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by b52
          Yeah I was sort of prepared for it so it wasn't as bad as I expected it. Had I not known about it I probably would have thought I was dying also
          Exactly....

Comment

• UXL

Lol, better you than me. I’ve had it many, many times and it sucks. Keep your alcohol bottle close and inhale the fumes next time. It helps. Or a lot of guys stick there heads in the freezer and breath the cold air. Never tried that one.

Comment

• Moto Ace
              Vet
              • Dec 2015

I feel your pain brotha, tren cough sucks ass! Atleast you didn't puke like I did my first time

Comment

• wallyd
                VET
                • Aug 2015

Tren cough is brutal!

Comment

• TheMuscleMan
                  Vet
                  • Feb 2015

I get it alot and it don't get any better, every time sucks real bad. I can feel it coming on, usually towards the end of the shot. I always load it first that way it is the last thing in so if I am going to cough I can get the shot done before it hits.

Thanks
                  TMM
                  themuscleman@anonymousspeech.com
                  tmm@securenym.net

Comment

• Darkness
                    • Apr 2011

Yea I hate that. Try to pick some new injection spots.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I've only ran tren twice - tren a first time, e last time. I always mixed it half/half with test & never once experienced tren cough. Maybe I got lucky, or maybe the mixing was responsible.

Comment

• b52
                        • Oct 2006

I mix it with 1.5 ml of test and 1/2 ml of eq. It just happened to get me this time. It should be called tren dry heaves. It sounded more like I was puking than coughing. I think because I pushed the plunger faster than I normally do. I had enough time to pull the needle out and prepare myself for the unknown. Hope tomorrow goes better.

Comment

• TheMuscleMan
                          Vet
                          • Feb 2015

Oh I can tell you that mixing don't make it any better for me. I noticed when I was pinning 2250mg of Test c per week, I would pin 3ml of Test cyp and I would get a slight cough from it every time. I would get the metallic taste on my tongue and alittle feeling in my chest and I knew I was gonna cough. So the theory of mixing the tren with something else wouldn't work for me if test c is causing a cough by itself. I just finished doing a cycle with tren a, I was doing 60mg of tren ace along with 40mg of Test p every day and I still got a slight cough sometimes from just that tiny bit.

Thanks
                          TMM
                          tmm@securenym.net

Comment

• TheMuscleMan
                            Vet
                            • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Darkness
                            Yea I hate that. Try to pick some new injection spots.
                            I found that some spots I am more susceptible to get the dreaded tren cough than others. Pinning glutes with tren will give me the cough every single time, but pinning pecs I very rarely cough.

Thanks
                            TMM
                            tmm@securenym.net

Comment

• Emil
                              Vet
                              • Oct 2016

It depends on the vascularization of the injection site. I get tren cough 2..3..times per one cycle.First time is scarry, but after that you know that will pass....you caugh...caugh...caugh and it pass...you know you will not die.

Comment

Working...