Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann
    • Apr 2024

Questions for the fags around here

Anyone do Tren Ace and NPP? Thinking about after my TRT break of 8 weeks doing a Tren Ace/NPP cycle with a TRT base of test.
  • Emil
    Vet
    • Oct 2016

I did tren hexa nnp and a low dose of test prop last cycle. I eaven put some Masteron propionat at the end. Low test high nandrolones cycle. It work great you find my log here.
    For me low test high (ok maybe not so high) tren work best. Less....less... sides

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

NPP gives good size and strength, not as good as tren ace, but is much milder than tren w/o any noticeable negative sides for me.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Deacon
        Vet
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by liftsiron
        NPP gives good size and strength, not as good as tren ace, but is much milder than tren w/o any noticeable negative sides for me.
        i agree with this
        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

I don't know if I'd run both together. Npp I thought was pretty mild with good results, good size. Tren I also thought was milder than many claimed but I think I'm just lucky but the results were unreal but no real size just crazy recomp.

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

I like the way he talks to people on tren.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Darkness
              I like the way he talks to people on tren.
              If you're talking about me I've been off tren for about 2 weeks. I think it's coming back up in the rotation though.

Comment

• Friggemall

Originally posted by Glycomann
                If you're talking about me I've been off tren for about 2 weeks. I think it's coming back up in the rotation though.
                I think he was reversing that, thinking we are the trened up phukers you are referring to as fags.

Oh and since I'm a trened up fag....you're a BIOTCH! LOL Oh and I've not done NPP with it.....yet

Comment

• b52
                  • Oct 2006

Hey delete my post I don't belong in this thread with all you fags. Lol

Comment

• Glycomann

Maybe you tren-fags need a new symbol.

Comment

• Joe0690
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2007

I did tren ace and nnp 100mg of each with 100 mg of test p eod and I blew up quite a lot really quickly it was almost too much .and the sides like night sweats and cramps were off the hook my sex drive wAs also high . The bad sides were the reason I wanted to know how low I could go on dosage

Comment

• Glycomann

I was thinking npp/tren a/test e 150/50/50 EOD.

Comment

• Friggemall

Originally posted by Joe0690
                          I did tren ace and nnp 100mg of each with 100 mg of test p eod and I blew up quite a lot really quickly it was almost too much .and the sides like night sweats and cramps were off the hook my sex drive wAs also high . The bad sides were the reason I wanted to know how low I could go on dosage
                          How long did you run it?

Comment

• Friggemall

Originally posted by Glycomann
                            Maybe you tren-fags need a new symbol.
                            I'd love to put that on my office bulletin board. I'm dealing with a bunch of trans-gender and gender-neutral bs now with HR and having to put restrooms in 50 buildings at $100k a pop. They don't provide money just directives. Go outside and piss in the bushes then.

Sorry for th erant...now back to tren & npp

Comment

• Glycomann

If all conservatives went o a 6 week tren run all our troubles would be over.

Comment

Working...