Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

How to run these orals

I'm gonna pin less shit and stay in trt or close for a few months. The cycle is orals. I'll run these until my BP pops the top of my head off or I piss out my liver. Not really but it sounded tough guy-like.

I have:

120 25 mg doses of var
    120 50 mg doses of anadrol
    50 25mg doses of winstrol

I've started the var at 50mg ED. I've thought of a few different things for the next 3 months or something like:

Week 1-4 var 50mg ED
    5-8 anadrol 50mg ED
    9-12 winny 25mg ED

Or

1-4 var 100 ED
    5-8 drol 100 ED
    9-12 win 25 ED

Or

Alternate drug weekly
    Week 1 var at whatever dose
    Week 2 drol at whatever dose
    Week 3 winny 25mg ED
    Repeat 4 times

Or use two at once but rotate weekly
    Week 1 var 50mg ED and Drol 50mg ED
    Week 2 drol 50, win 25
    Week 3 Win 25, var 50
    Repeat 4 times

Or you could do two weeks per rotation. Or do whatever you want. I guess you could wake up in the morning and roll dice to see what today brings. Anyhow I just wanted to try something different and that utilized the concept of compound rotation.

What say you, people of PM? I'd love to hear any and opinions, conventional or out of the box.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

You may want to check this thread out.
    Pharmaceutical Name: Stanozolol Chemical structure: 17 alpha-methyl-5alpha- androstano [3,2-c]pyrazol-17 beta-ol Molecular weight of base: 344.5392 Effective dose: 50-100 mg/day injection or 50-100 mg/day orally Info: This is another one of the popular ones. Next to Deca and D-bol the third most abused substance among
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

Guru Ameen Alai likes to rotate them. He has a weird head. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3jhhIMobjY. Smallguy worked with him but then is leg broke off.

Comment

• Darkness
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Glycomann
        Guru Ameen Alai likes to rotate them. He has a weird head. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3jhhIMobjY. Smallguy worked with him but then is leg broke off.
        That dude is smaller than my daughter.

Comment

• steelpreacher
          Vet
          • Jun 2013

If I ran abombs 100/day I would eat peoples faces

Running the var 100/day would feel pretty nice tho

Comment

• Friggemall

Him putting on 50lbs in a month after the guru blew him getting his pro card night before competition too.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Friggemall
              Him putting on 50lbs in a month after the guru blew him getting his pro card night before competition too.
              Don't know that story. Smallguy blew his quad not longer after guru-onimics.

Comment

• Darkness
                • Apr 2011

I think I'm gonna run the var for three weeks then rotate the other compounds in.

I did shoot a gram of EQ the other day just to get that blow me up effect after the tren cycle. It's funny how that works.

Comment

• Glycomann

Winstrol will wring you out but may make achy joints
                  Anadrol will blow you up but may impact appetite and give headaches
                  Anavar is mild and dry but not as dry as Winstrol.

I'd be tempted to mix them up. 50 mg anadrol before workouts 4-5 days a week. Anavar or Winstrol at full dose off days and at a little less on anadrol days. I'd probably start with Anavar and end with winstrol. Then taper out the anadrol at the very end maybe but just maybe. It would depend on if I though I could bring out more lean and hard by dropping the anadrol or if anadrol fulness was better. Mainly, the anadromous will probably make you feel shit after 6 weeks but maybe not if you cycle it through the week with a ~2 day off period.

That would be a way to limit side effects from anadrol.

Comment

• Bigpapapumpaf
                    VET
                    • Feb 2017

Darkness I think you know better!

Why take this route? TRT by itself will not hurt you.

If you just have to waste the orals, I'd run the abombs, var then winny. Get the size from the drol, maintain it with var and cut with winny.

BPP

Comment

• Darkness
                      • Apr 2011

Winstrol will wring you out but may make achy joints
                      Anadrol will blow you up but may impact appetite and give headaches
                      Anavar is mild and dry but not as dry as Winstrol.

I'd be tempted to mix them up. 50 mg anadrol before workouts 4-5 days a week. Anavar or Winstrol at full dose off days and at a little less on anadrol days. I'd probably start with Anavar and end with winstrol. Then taper out the anadrol at the very end maybe but just maybe. It would depend on if I though I could bring out more lean and hard by dropping the anadrol or if anadrol fulness was better. Mainly, the anadromous will probably make you feel shit after 6 weeks but maybe not if you cycle it through the week with a ~2 day off period.

That would be a way to limit side effects from anadrol.
                      Thanks. Pretty good ideas from you. I'll consider this as I slip together a plan.

Comment

Working...