Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 04-25-2018, 09:10 AM   #1
Bigpapapumpaf
VET

Bigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enoughBigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enough
I had my hernia surgery yesturday

I had the surgery yesturdya. Good lord does this hurt!

He did the deal with the robot, claimed less invasive, my ass!

I have 5 holes in my belly and feel like I just did 1 million sit ups. Can't take a crap and hurts to pee. Hard to walk and hard to move. Thank god my wife is here taking care of me.

I'm done whining now.

BPP
Bigpapapumpaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 09:11 AM   #2
A1food4u

Laxatives brother... trust me on that!!!
Old 04-25-2018, 02:21 PM   #3
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I have an umbilical hernia I need to get taken care of. It doesn't bother me for the most part except when I lift. But at 62, I'm wo deering of it isnt something I can live with for however .uch longer I have.
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 02:22 PM   #4
Thate
Vet

Thate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the roughThate is a jewel in the rough
did they repair with mesh?
Thate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 03:04 PM   #5
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
I've had 2 umbilical hernias fixed.....well, 1, and then the other one was about an inch above.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 07:05 PM   #6
TommyD

TommyD will become famous soon enough
Speedy recovery
TommyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 08:11 PM   #7
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Get well, bud! Make sure your wife know you appreciate her...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 09:39 AM   #8
Bigpapapumpaf
VET

Bigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enoughBigpapapumpaf will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thate View Post
did they repair with mesh?
Yes I had the mesh put it.

The pain is from having my stomach blown up with gas while they did their magic.

BPP
Old 04-26-2018, 09:40 AM   #9
Bigpapapumpaf
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
I have an umbilical hernia I need to get taken care of. It doesn't bother me for the most part except when I lift. But at 62, I'm wo deering of it isnt something I can live with for however .uch longer I have.
At 62 you have many more women to chase. This surgery sucked but if you're in pain I'd say get it done. You don't want to be doing something and have it pop out and become strangulated.

BPP
Old 04-26-2018, 09:40 AM   #10
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Glad to hear everything went well.