X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe0690
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

Anavar only

I’m planning on dieting down and running some t3 would it be worth it to run Anavar along side to help preserve muscle and if so at what dose? Or is Anavar too weak and shut down my natural production for no real benefit?
  • Glycomann

Depends on how you respond to var. Personally I wouldn't use T3 for a simple summer cut. I would probably do 100 mg test C and 40 mg Anavar for a mild summer cut along with a tight diet low in carbs. AS far as shutdown, if you take enough AAS to get a respnose you will be shutdown. Might as well replace the test that is shutdown and add in the mild anabolic.

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

Or tren ot winstrol.
      Both are amazing.
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• water43
        Vet
        • Mar 2010

imo all aas will shut you down and believe it or not ive tried most from ph to ds mildest to strongest , a keto type diet mostly veggies and protein and thro in clen[not a steroid] maybe gh or peptides like cjc/ghrp ed to promote bigger gh spikes[works great.....sarms
        the right to try law is a title besides its all fiction "everything"

Comment

• Joe0690
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

Thanks for the input I think you guys are right

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

You don't need to be messin' with no t3 homie.lol Just man up and do your cardio & keto & var = gtg.

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

I agree with glyco on running a little test. I mean - running var by itself isn’t all that bad of an idea for a beginner but adding some test is better at a low dose. I did hear dr. Rand talking about using var as a trt drug though. Idk the details.

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Glycomann
                Depends on how you respond to var. Personally I wouldn't use T3 for a simple summer cut. I would probably do 100 mg test C and 40 mg Anavar for a mild summer cut along with a tight diet low in carbs. AS far as shutdown, if you take enough AAS to get a respnose you will be shutdown. Might as well replace the test that is shutdown and add in the mild anabolic.
                I would do this.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Brotein
                  VET
                  • Apr 2018

Test, tren,mast, var! like the others said it will shut you down. do it right and get some test in you.

Comment

• Glycomann

Personally I'm doing Test/Mast E/ NPP for a while and then Test/Mast E/Win. Then I plan on dropping dead at 4% BF. But then again I might eat some donuts and start collecting Social Security instead post cycle.

Comment

• Glycomann

Then I ight donate some blood and just do a gram of EQ for the Fuqq of it. Then maybe I'll go for a bike ride.

Comment

• pips
                        Vet
                        • Aug 2011

Test + var = success.no need t3 imo

Comment

Working...