X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lokedogg
    Vet
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by rippedfreak
    Lmfaoooo..conooo..nigga el sergios aqui por la casa en la 67 calle del palmetto es de pingaaa

And trust me, u would totally love her..mulatica, cuban/columbian, wifey..que rica nigga..all natural, natural tan, gorgeous..pfft..let's see if I can hold her till the wedding..she's riding with me to washington so I think she's a keep

Fine looking woman for sure. But look , I'm having a problem solving this mystery: I've seen you post pix of chix on 4 different occasions. But all the shots look like you are forcing them do something they don't want. It's as if they can't stand you or something. Wtf? Are you like their gay friend or something? All but one was smiling in the pix. And she looked irritated and/or scared. Wtf's up??? If you are their gay friend that would really explain the pulling away, covering their parts so you can't touch them as well as the anger yet smile irritated look. Like "Omfg!! RfeaKed tried to fondle and kiss me for a pic!" Something's off.....hmmm.....unless they're relatives.....hmmm.....

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Originally posted by Lokedogg
      Fine looking woman for sure. But look , I'm having a problem solving this mystery: I've seen you post pix of chix on 4 different occasions. But all the shots look like you are forcing them do something they don't want. It's as if they can't stand you or something. Wtf? Are you like their gay friend or something? All but one was smiling in the pix. And she looked irritated and/or scared. Wtf's up??? If you are their gay friend that would really explain the pulling away, covering their parts so you can't touch them as well as the anger yet smile irritated look. Like "Omfg!! RfeaKed tried to fondle and kiss me for a pic!" Something's off.....hmmm.....unless they're relatives.....hmmm.....
      DAMN .................... KNOCK OUT by Loke ! ! ! ! LMAO

Comment

• John Benz
        Vet
        • Jan 2004

Maybe loke has unravelled the truth behind rippedfreak carefully crafted persona. A gay wigga posing as a true balla so he can blend in and flirt with all the men here. You never know...he may get lucky with one of the closet flakes.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

hmm..you have a point. Nothing surprises me nowdays.

Comment

• Scott21
            VET
            • Oct 2007

Hahahahahha, I noticed the same fucking thing! Plus girls usually like to right into the camera show their face like "Yeah I'm a slut, but his slut". These girls look camera shy like "This fuckers gonna put this up on the internet and make people think he's fucking me". Your thoughts?

Comment

• OKMEDIC
              • Oct 2007

Damn bro. Just saw this post. Hope you are getting all your issues ironed out. Sounds like you're off to a good start. Really happy for you. It's really amazing how life can change and make us realize what's really important to us.

I'm sure you'll keep us posted.
              The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of only one hour.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                • Feb 2009

It would be crazy to be done with BB'ing .
                Why ? Because the opposite will occur .
                Body breakdown !

Balance is a very important thing in life .
                For you and those around you .
                Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

uh? breakdown ,balance??..lol.. did u read this part??????

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                  .. I will continue to train and eating healthy since it's in my nature but i will be leaning more towards fitness more than actually hardcore bodybuilding.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by OKMEDIC
                    Damn bro. Just saw this post. Hope you are getting all your issues ironed out. Sounds like you're off to a good start. Really happy for you. It's really amazing how life can change and make us realize what's really important to us.

I'm sure you'll keep us posted.
                    for sure ,man..thanks

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                      • Feb 2009

What do you consider "Hard Core"

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by HOTROCKS
                        What do you consider "Hard Core"

drinking 3 shakes daily

Comment

• Nocturnaldude

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                          drinking 3 shakes daily
                          LOL

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Its a phase only brah....if ya love it, its in your blood 4life...trust me...been there done that.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                              Its a phase only brah....if ya love it, its in your blood 4life...trust me...been there done that.
                              Yep ! What he said .

Comment

Working...