Picture of the Patty Wagon

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rocky07

Come on guys, you all can do better than this ^^^

Fact: HotRocks is very goofy and sarcastic sometimes but he means no harm and is usually good for a quick laugh
    Fact: idk P.Bateman but ive seen posts and hes a good contribution to the board
    Fact: idk USNCTT but i have seen his posts as well and acquired knowledge from his efforts

guys this board is for sharing knowledge and encouragement in accomplishing our physical goals. Whether or not someone has a big or small penis or is humping someone on the board's mother is irrelevent. I think we should just back off the testosterone a little bit and be cool!

Comment

• reps
      Vet
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Rocky07
      Come on guys, you all can do better than this ^^^

Fact: HotRocks is very goofy and sarcastic sometimes but he means no harm and is usually good for a quick laugh
      Fact: idk P.Bateman but ive seen posts and hes a good contribution to the board
      Fact: idk USNCTT but i have seen his posts as well and acquired knowledge from his efforts

guys this board is for sharing knowledge and encouragement in accomplishing our physical goals. Whether or not someone has a big or small penis or is humping someone on the board's mother is irrelevent. I think we should just back off the testosterone a little bit and be cool!
      LMFAO not if its my motha

Comment

• P. Bateman
        Vet
        • Mar 2009

Not if it's my penis!
        “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• Rocky07

lol surely u guys get my point though...i mean most of us live many miles away...if one of you was driving all the way here to hump my momma--well the joke would be on you lol but im just sayin we are all here to help each other not piss on each others cornflakes

Comment

• black7
            Vet
            • Feb 2007

luckly your mom is very close to me rocky
            Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• John Benz
              Vet
              • Jan 2004

Good post rocky and I agree. All good guys on this thread, and all make great contributions. Bottom line is P. Bateman is in great shape and that is not really in question here. HOTROCKS made a sarcastic remark to a man he doesn't know all that well, and got himself a good flaming. Last, but not least...HOTROCKS I like you, but do not insult moderators like that...ever. Next time you will get a warning...and then a ban.

We do not have a specific set of rules for this forum, but in recent months, it has become obvious we need one. I will not tolerate any flaming or rude behavior in this section. Below is a pretty standard set of rules from another board on posting in the member's pic threads.

"This section is for constructive feedback. While being critical is sometimes necessary, please try to do so in a positive manner. It is not the off-topic section, and a much higher standard of conduct will be enforced. No flaming, rude or offensive posts, requests for nudes, or anything else that fails to contribute to the purpose of this forum."

Comment

• reps
                Vet
                • Oct 2007

[QUOTE=John Benz;196159]Good post rocky and I agree. All good guys on this thread, and all make great contributions. Bottom line is P. Bateman is in great shape and that is not really in question here. HOTROCKS made a sarcastic remark to a man he doesn't know all that well, and got himself a good flaming. Last, but not least...HOTROCKS I like you, but do not insult moderators like that...ever. Next time you will get a warning...and then a ban.

We do not have a specific set of rules for this forum, but in recent months, it has become obvious we need one. I will not tolerate any flaming or rude behavior in this section. Below is a pretty standard set of rules from another board on posting in the member's pic threads.

"This section is for constructive feedback. While being critical is sometimes necessary, please try to do so in a positive manner. It is not the off-topic section, and a much higher standard of conduct will be enforced. No flaming, rude or offensive posts, requests for nudes, or anything else that fails to contribute to the purpose of this forum."[/QUOTE]

In short dont be a dick to anyone and they wont be to you!!!!!

Comment

• P. Bateman
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2009

[/QUOTE]In short dont be a dick to anyone and they wont be to you!!!!![/QUOTE]

Well said.
                  “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• black7
                    Vet
                    • Feb 2007

ME AND P.BATEMAN WERE BEING DICKS TO EACH OTHER IN THE DUNG BEETLE BATEMAN HAS PENIS BREATH THREAD... NO ONE EVEN CARED HE BANGED MY SISTER...

Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• John Benz
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by black7
                      ME AND P.BATEMAN WERE BEING DICKS TO EACH OTHER IN THE DUNG BEETLE BATEMAN HAS PENIS BREATH THREAD... NO ONE EVEN CARED HE BANGED MY SISTER...

http://www.anabolic-enhancement.com/...ad.php?t=20282
                      Weirdos, homos and such are allowed to flame each other within reason in "general discussion."

Comment

• P. Bateman
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by John Benz
                        Weirdos, homos and such are allowed to flame each other within reason in "general discussion."
                        Umm..what about weird homos?

Comment

• ZERKER

Nice Lips...........haha.................Z

Comment

• Rocky07

haha

Originally posted by P. Bateman
                            Umm..what about weird homos?
                            im pretty sure you're not hardly gonna get a homo thats not a weirdo. sorry to break the news to the homos but thats not normal--anything thats not normal = weird!
                            (Leviticus 18:22)

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                              • Feb 2009

HOTROCKS made a sarcastic remark to a man he doesn't know all that well, and got himself a good flaming
                              ''
                              I put LOL at the end of the remark to denote I was just playing around.
                              Me and Bateman worked it out and one of your 7550 moderators decided he wanted to keep it going .
                              After ! Now mind you "AFTER" we all ready had worked it out.
                              Yes ! We did !
                              It one thing to say something about Deca bloat .
                              But I see it very different in fucking my mother.
                              This isn't about Bateman . He is a joker like black7 and my self.
                              You mod tried to stir shit... Plane and simple.
                              And I like his already.

JB are you telling me I have to kiss ass just because he is a mod ?
                              Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• USNCTT
                                VET
                                • Aug 2006

Originally posted by HOTROCKS
                                That would have been a good Idea here to.
                                We got it worked out without your big instigating mouth getting involved.
                                Really? you got it worked out? Is that why your are emailing staff saying bateman should be banned for what he said on here. Grow the fuck up dude seriously.I am entitled to my own opinion just like everyone else on here and the fact that you say im an instigator is pretty fucking funny considering the only person on here I have ever had words with was RippedFreak and lets face it who hasnt had an exchange with that kid. I am staff here and you or no one else will disrespect staff otherwise they will be banned. In fact take this as your first warning! Try me again and I will ban you for a few days, keep running your mouth and I will make it permanate. You know damn well you are an instigator. I personally have seen you start shit in threads and in the shoutbox. I have said all I am going to say on the matter and its in your best intrest to keep your mouth shut because this is the new A-E and we will clean house when its necessary.

BTW you didnt just say oh its deca bloat you made a comment about his dick size so of course he is going to respond to you with something to top your comment just like you would if someone said it to you. Conversation went- looks like deca bloat(you). you should see my dick(bateman) then you made some off the wall comment about his dick and then he retaliated with the mother comment. Dont make it sould like all your made was one little comment and he went off bashing your mom.
                                Last edited by USNCTT; 02-04-2010, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Working...