VET
    • Jun 2004

Great before and after pic man. What a transition! Good job bro

Comment

• beast
      Vet
      • Mar 2010

Very lean brother!
      Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• Persian
        VET
        • Oct 2007

heres a pic of me flexing my abs after going to gym for like 6 months ... good old days lol ...

and thats me now
        Attached Files

Comment

• Persian
          VET
          • Oct 2007

and now
          Attached Files

Comment

• DADAWG
            Vet
            • May 2004

serious transition bro
            NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• Trapology
              • Jan 2007

you look great man
              you sure have changed over the years
              Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Persian
                VET
                • Oct 2007

I tell u ..i learnt most the things over the net ... all started with I-T ....
                that forum wow ..it was just too good ... i learnt so much about nutrition , steroids, bodybuilding ...
                1 thing i never did was i never gave up ... i kept on going ... i was always used to having a partner for the work outs ..i changed so many times over the years as some fell out some stayed in ...but they all fell out ..and now days i train alone chest days i go with a buddy ..for spotting ...

i went through depression so many times ...cuz of my body ..but all that hard work has paid off ..and now all i want to do is just get better and not stop ... this is just the start ... i know whats good and bad for my body ...

Comment

• Freezerdude

Looks good brother, looks like you have youth on your side, But please tell us that's not a vibrator in the last picture beside the toothpaste lol couldn't resist bro lol

Comment

• Persian
                    VET
                    • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Freezerdude
                    Looks good brother, looks like you have youth on your side, But please tell us that's not a vibrator in the last picture beside the toothpaste lol couldn't resist bro lol
                    lol its a braun trimmer LOL
                    hell no dildo ...

Comment

• Persian
                      VET
                      • Oct 2007

oh wait on the rite ..its a FA deodorant

Comment

• Shovel
                        VET
                        • Jul 2011

Outstanding! Tell us, how much time passed between the before and after pic?
                        Semper Fi

Comment

• Persian
                          VET
                          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Shovel
                          Outstanding! Tell us, how much time passed between the before and after pic?
                          the 1st pic is in 2002 or 2003 ..i was a junky back then ... popping pills and all ... the 1 in elevator was round 2005 ... when i got into gym ...i didnt know how 2 train or diet well ...i didnt know my body well but i knew phuck loads about cycling and all ..as time passed by ..i just got better.. i can possibly say i mastered working out just 8 months ago ..... i still learn new things everyday ... took me a while .. i wasnt blessed with the best genetics ...

i was 63 kg in 1st pic ..no i weigh round 85 kg ... i dont know my fat % but im pretty cut not too much ...
                          whats funny was i use 2 get alot more vascular whilst had a higher fat % but now im more cut not as vascular as i was before!! weird ...

Comment

• Shovel
                            VET
                            • Jul 2011

I'd say 8-9% at most.

I've been down that same dead end road brotha... It definitely leads nowhere.

That is kinda weird about the vascularity.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

• Persian
                              VET
                              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Shovel
                              I'd say 8-9% at most.

I've been down that same dead end road brotha... It definitely leads nowhere.

That is kinda weird about the vascularity.
                              i really dont mind it though .... i know if i add in some eq or winny i could have them popping but im really not caring too much rite now ... my goal is to pack on another 10 pounds of muscle which i have set a goal ..im hoping to have it by april may ... and just maintain that for the rest of my life ...

Comment

Working...