HOT HOT HOT Weekend!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddoommnn8ttoorr

hey wetback i own a restaraunt in the hamptons just opened up july 4th but i been going out there for over 15 years every weekend in the summer,,, probably hae seen you a 100 times and had no idea its you lol

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

I changed my pic I had up

Comment

• powerlifter
        VET
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Deacon
        this is a good place for sincere positive feedback - something it is hard to get from the rest of the world who understand little about our world
        Very true - well spoken
        Anything I say is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose or treat. Please consult with your medical practitioner, as they will be able to see and more accurately gauge the depth of the problem...my advice shall be meant as suggestions only, as advice and opinions can vary widely amongst professionals.

Comment

• KKD70
          • Jun 2006

I have that pic in my camera phone that was sent to me like two weeks ago Cjas, my pic has a face on it though, what would you do if I post that Don't worry dear, it will never make it on here, unless some of the guys want to exchange some 'supliments'
          Getting old is an option!

Comment

• Deacon
            Vet
            • Jan 2005

I have a bottle of Flintstone vitamans - they make you really big - it says so on the bottle
            Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
            "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

I have a bottle of Flintstone vitamans - they make you really big - it says so on the bottle
              I'll take them if it will make me biggerer.

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by KKD70
                I have that pic in my camera phone that was sent to me like two weeks ago Cjas, my pic has a face on it though, what would you do if I post that Don't worry dear, it will never make it on here, unless some of the guys want to exchange some 'supliments'

get a face pict in black lingerie and I will send you 3 bottles of whatever you like
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

Comment

• Deacon
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2005

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

get a face pict in black lingerie and I will send you 3 bottles of whatever you like
                    What about me ............... does that count for me also ? ? ?

Comment

• Deacon
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2005

sure why not?

I would like to see Cjas in black lingerie and high heels - one of my favorite combos

I think all muscle girls look cool when they dress in lingerie

Comment

• cjas
                        • May 2006

sure why not?

I would like to see Cjas in black lingerie and high heels - one of my favorite combos

I think all muscle girls look cool when they dress in lingerie

Well Hun, that's something I think I could work with... I'll have to start shopping..

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Originally posted by cjas
                          Well Hun, that's something I think I could work with... I'll have to start shopping..
                          Post them up ! ! !

Comment

• cjas
                            • May 2006

Originally posted by Ms.Wetback
                            Post them up ! ! !

LOL. Girl when I get some I will most definately post 'em!!! You first!!!

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Originally posted by cjas
                              LOL. Girl when I get some I will most definately post 'em!!! You first!!!
                              Uu mmm mmmm mmmmmm ..................

Comment

• KKD70
                                • Jun 2006

I will work on this. Deacon Flintstones I can get myself, you know what rhymes with BEST????
                                Getting old is an option!

Comment

Working...