Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beef Newton
    VET
    • Nov 2018

Oh yea, the blood was just like a two-time occurrence thing last week during that major bout of constipation. It hasn't repeated itself. And I've done two Castor caps every other night so far, and it's no longer causing constipation. Poop itself is messy, though. I feel pretty good, really. Energy levels are up, and I just feel "clean." I still feel like I have some things lingering around, though. I've finally got my BP well controlled for the first time in really ever. Just wish I figure out the glucose issue. Since that hypo episode, it's been business as usual with fasting BG being low 100's. My appetite has completely changed since doing the anti-parasite regimen. I used to have cravings ALL the time. It would be nothing for me to make the effort to go down to the gas station at 10PM to get a bag of Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos and a big candy bar. Now, I am hardly eating at all. I'm just not hungry. Breakfast, I ate part of it and threw the rest away; I was just full. I've lost around 10 pounds. I'm definitely not getting the calories I should be getting on a daily basis, but I'm just not hungry. It is such a weird thing to not be compelled to eat. I used to fantasize about Chuy's Steak Burritos or pizza. Things are just unappealing. I hope it lasts, but everything always seems to be cyclical in life. I will enjoy this self-control while I can. I used to get such pleasure from food that it was a true addiction. Now there's nothing.

Comment

• Kluso
      Vet
      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by kriegernindo
      Fresh blood? That's kinda not cool bro. Unless it was caused by fecal impaction from the constipation I would get that checked out. Its crazy you say that. Not that you have cancer, but

A lady came in my store yesterday and asked for some glutamine and b6 as her docs had her on it to help her body repair while going through chemo. She told me her cancer was discovered last year when she went to poop (she suffered with constipation for decades) and instead of poop coming out she shot out a bunch of blood from her rectum and anus. Turns out she had rectum cancer.

Man I would stop the castor oil and anything else and just take some vitamin C. I mean you're a grown man and can do what you want but castor oil although being very safe historically, we want to see if the blood goes away on its own and doesn't reappear although it's still a good idea to get a colonoscopy
      That’s exactly what I have been worried about happening to my wife! So glad she is finally doing something about it!

Sorry this is off topic. So you own a supplement store Kreig? Not sure I knew that lol. Is it a franchise or your own thing? Where are u located? Do you have a website so I can check it out? If your comfortable sharing that.

Comment

• Kluso
        Vet
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Beef Newton
        Oh yea, the blood was just like a two-time occurrence thing last week during that major bout of constipation. It hasn't repeated itself. And I've done two Castor caps every other night so far, and it's no longer causing constipation. Poop itself is messy, though. I feel pretty good, really. Energy levels are up, and I just feel "clean." I still feel like I have some things lingering around, though. I've finally got my BP well controlled for the first time in really ever. Just wish I figure out the glucose issue. Since that hypo episode, it's been business as usual with fasting BG being low 100's. My appetite has completely changed since doing the anti-parasite regimen. I used to have cravings ALL the time. It would be nothing for me to make the effort to go down to the gas station at 10PM to get a bag of Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos and a big candy bar. Now, I am hardly eating at all. I'm just not hungry. Breakfast, I ate part of it and threw the rest away; I was just full. I've lost around 10 pounds. I'm definitely not getting the calories I should be getting on a daily basis, but I'm just not hungry. It is such a weird thing to not be compelled to eat. I used to fantasize about Chuy's Steak Burritos or pizza. Things are just unappealing. I hope it lasts, but everything always seems to be cyclical in life. I will enjoy this self-control while I can. I used to get such pleasure from food that it was a true addiction. Now there's nothing.
        That’s crazy about the cravings going away. I wonder if it doesn’t come back till the parasites come back. Hopefully right. Unless it has something to do with the caster pills.

Comment

• kriegernindo
          VET
          • Feb 2020

No the cravings should stay away as long as you aren't reinfected badly. Ive noticed this as well. I would spend $60 on random things at the store like a bag of Doritos, Oreo cookies and cereal and milk and my cravings were chips and little Debbie's. Since parasite cleansing I do not have them anymore. It's very rare and even then I'll only eat a couple things just to sweeten my tongue

As opposed to like this gorging possession of just wanting to shovel trash down my throat into my tummy. It's well known parasites release chemicals to cause you to eat what feeds them .. seriously. It's also seen in the animal kingdom.

Kluso, I don't have a website yet but I estimate it being up by next year first quarter.

Comment

• kriegernindo
            VET
            • Feb 2020

Also I've learned up tremendously and no longer suffer with back fat. Granted that's a lot of diet and training (but truthfully I don't diet I just eat healthy foods and as much as I want) but never has it been literally easy to stay lean.

Bloating is a common symptom of parasites. Even if it's in the limbs. Doesn't have to be just the face or gut

Comment

• Kluso
              Vet
              • Dec 2016

No the cravings should stay away as long as you aren't reinfected badly. Ive noticed this as well. I would spend $60 on random things at the store like a bag of Doritos, Oreo cookies and cereal and milk and my cravings were chips and little Debbie's. Since parasite cleansing I do not have them anymore. It's very rare and even then I'll only eat a couple things just to sweeten my tongue

As opposed to like this gorging possession of just wanting to shovel trash down my throat into my tummy. It's well known parasites release chemicals to cause you to eat what feeds them .. seriously. It's also seen in the animal kingdom.

Kluso, I don't have a website yet but I estimate it being up by next year first quarter.
              Sweet man. Let me know when it’s up. I am just about done with my cleanse. This last week I took it to a new level! 2 mimosa caps three times a day. 40 drops of ParaGaurd 3 times a day, and two frozen caster pills once a day. And the funny thing is I feel rather normal! Unless I’m just used to feeling shitty. But I’m thinking I’m about parasite free. Never saw any worms or anything parasite looking but I wasn’t digging thru either. But as bad as I felt I know I was killing something. Now I’m curious how I will feel when I come off of everything you know. My bowels should be spick and span by now from all the mimosa. Definitely a lot of mucus and “stuff” came out. And with the Intestinal Edge and now ParaGaurd my digestive system should be working like a well oiled machine. Will update! How are you doing Beef?

Comment

• Kluso
                Vet
                • Dec 2016

You know I have a feeling parasites are why my wife and I crave desert now after dinner. We were thinking it was just cause we were getting old. Lol. You always see old people getting desert. Lol. We never used to either. I wonder. Hmm

Comment

• Beef Newton
                  VET
                  • Nov 2018

I'm doing ok. I just picked up cycles of Epithalon, Thymalin, and Ghk-Cu. As far as parasites, I do the Castor Oil caps every few days. I feel pretty good. I've lost at least 13 pounds, and energy levels are good. Workouts have been good, too.

Comment

Working...