Beastdrol V3 Review

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bufbiker

Beastdrol V3 Review

I got my 30 trial of beastdrol last week but have been waiting to begin because I just finished a 7 week tren a/mast/prop cycle on Feb 8th. I wanted to get my system cleared. My libido is back to zero (thankfully everything is still working, just have no drive) so I think I'm pretty much back to normal.
    To put things in perspective I've written down my past two weeks of training for comparison.
  • bufbiker

I'll begin the beastdrol today. I guess I'll be looking for whatever strength booster it will give. I don't want any more size. I'm already too big for my height but hate the idea of getting smaller. So the strength aspects will be my primary focus.
    My concern is prostate enlargement. Some oral make it swell up so much I can't stand it. So I'm going to be keeping an eye on that.
    My training for the past two weeks being 100% clean, for the purposely of comparison are as follows:
    Week 1 - Monday flat bench = 225×15, 315×10, 405×7, 455×8, 475×3, 455×7, 455×5, 405×7, 315×1500
    Tuesday - Seated Military Press - 135×15, 225×12, 275×10 (5 sets here).
    Bent over rows - 315×12 (3 sets)
    Friday - Olympic bar Curls/Lying Tricep Extensions supersetted - 135lbs - 10/20, 10/20, 10/17, 8/17, 8/17, 6/15, 6/15
    Saturday - Squats - (right knee has been hurting, calcium deposits from old motorcycle accident in '76 so staying light and not going deep) - 225×25, 315×20, 405×15, 495×10, 8, 8, 8
    The next week was very similar except stayed on 455 for flat bench and reps were lower due to work/time change fatigue. Everything else was close enough not to bore you with.
    So, beginning Monday I will chart progress for the next 30 days.
    Stay tuned to the same buf channel at the same buf time.
    SEE YA!!!!!
    Last edited by Guest; 03-19-2016, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• cane

ok im amped to see you got this up buff. As you know this will take a bit to kick in fully.I look foward to your honest opinions brother!

Comment

• bufbiker

DAY 3

Obviously a bit early to expect much. But I did have my first workout since beginning beasrdrol. Again way too early to expect much. Terrible workout anyway.
        Did flat bench training. Very weak today which I attribute to poor sleep and bad diet over the weekend, McDonald's and Subways garbage. It was also cold, low 50's so I started out stiff.
        Anyway here is my pathetic session:
        Flat bench - 225x15, 315x12, 405x8, 455x7, 455
        Then I got a phone call which lasted for an hour, I hate talking on the phone, but work never seems to end.
        Then cold I grabbed the 455 for 4 power reps then stopped.
        No point going any further.

Comment

• bufbiker

Yesterday had a mandatory meeting to attend so I didn't get my workout in. Riding my bike in the cold wind fried my sinuses though.
          This morning I went through three pairs of pants and 10 minutes before I could find a pair that would go over my butt and I could fasten around my waist. I've got to stop doing squats. I don't want to have to buy new clothes. Everything is shrinking in the laundry. My shirts are squeezing my arms all day long, my pants are cutting into my waist. At some point enough is going to have to be enough. Or I'll have to drop one of my girlfriends so I'll have more money to buy new clothes.

Comment

• bufbiker

Hit shoulders and back yesterday.
            Seated Military Press - 135×15 , 225×15, 275×12, 275×12, 275×12
            3 sets side laterals - 60£×20@
            Bent over rows -225×20, 275×15 for 5 sets
            Had decent pump after training.
            Beastdrol is kicking in. Last night every time I woke up I had wood. That has not been the case for the last three weeks.

Comment

• bufbiker

Day 7

Did legs yesterday.
              Squats - 225×20, 315×15, 405×10, 495×8 reps × 5 sets.
              Did some one legged leg presses, worked up to 450lbs and knees to chest reps.
              called it quits. Had a decent pump.
              my balls are aching today. Had sex yesterday but right nut hurts.
              Also it's becoming difficult to urinate.
              Today will probably be rest. Have the day off from work. Just chilling and eating.
              Last edited by Guest; 03-25-2016, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• bufbiker

Stepped on the scales this morning. First time in a week. Up 5lbs and looking leaner.

Comment

• bufbiker

Did arms today. Supersetted 135 curls and lying Tricep extensions.
                  5 sets at 10-12reps on curls followed by 15-20 extensions.
                  Massive pump. Beastdrol in effect now for sure.

Comment

• clutchitalian
                    • Sep 2011

nice bro i cant wait to start mine....

Comment

• bufbiker

Hit flat bench today. Felt strong but fatigued quickly. But I tried to keep time between sets to under two minutes, which I normally don't do.
                      Flat bench - 225×15, 405×10, 455×9, 455×7, 455×5, 455×5, 455×6, 405×10, 225×15
                      Very nice pump.
                      Last edited by Guest; 03-28-2016, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• reps
                        Vet
                        • Oct 2007

Originally posted by bufbiker
                        Hit flat bench today. Felt strong but fatigued quickly. But I tried to keep time between sets to under two minutes, which I normally don't do.
                        Flat bench - 225×15, 405×10, 455×9, 455×7, 455×5, 455×5, 455×6, 405×10, 225×15
                        Very nice pump.
                        Wow you jumped up quick bro......my joints would be killing me it takes me time to warm up too 405 lol

Comment

• bufbiker

I'd been making a block laying crew hump it by working with them after lunch until they got done to try to keep on schedule. So, I'd been carrying concrete blocks for several hours before my work out. I was already pretty warmed up. Probably tired out too which may be why I petered out so quickly on my sets.
                          And to be real here, I'm paying for both today. I'm so freaking sore today, and didn't sleep well last night.

Comment

• reps
                            Vet
                            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by bufbiker
                            I'd been making a block laying crew hump it by working with them after lunch until they got done to try to keep on schedule. So, I'd been carrying concrete blocks for several hours before my work out. I was already pretty warmed up. Probably tired out too which may be why I petered out so quickly on my sets.
                            And to be real here, I'm paying for both today. I'm so freaking sore today, and didn't sleep well last night.
                            I hear that from one shoulder to the other hands falling asleep

Comment

• bufbiker

As a point of interest from my nasty cum thread, I'd had no complaints for a couple of weeks. But today after she finished she asked me if I was doing the shots again. I told her the truth that no I haven't done a shot since February 8th.
                              The conclusion, Beastdrol makes my cum taste bad, but apparently not as bad as aas.

Comment

Working...