Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kriegernindo
    VET
    • Feb 2020

If anyone's grandparents are still alive ask them if their mom or dad gave them castor oil as a kid growing up.

And then think on why

Comment

• Beef Newton
      VET
      • Nov 2018

I started the Mimosa day before yesterday (night dose of two caps). Then two caps the following morning, two last night, and two this morning (following bottle directions). To be honest, I'm starting to feel like crap. Last night I had a small panic attack as I was falling asleep. Today, I've had a sore throat today along with random allergies/asthma/headaches. Also having pretty bad irritability tonight. I'm gonna skip tonight's dose and noticed you just said one cap twice a day. I've not noticed anything in my stool, but I've also not gone poking around in it. If I'm already having some kind of die-off reaction, then I have to wonder just how bad things are... and I haven't even gotten the wormwood/walnut/cloves complex yet.
      Last edited by Beef Newton; 06-16-2021, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• kriegernindo
        VET
        • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Beef Newton
        I started the Mimosa day before yesterday (night dose of two caps). Then two caps the following morning, two last night, and two this morning (following bottle directions). To be honest, I'm starting to feel like crap. Last night I had a small panic attack as I was falling asleep. Today, I've had a sore throat today along with random allergies/asthma/headaches. Also having pretty bad irritability tonight. I'm gonna skip tonight's dose and noticed you just said one cap twice a day. I've not noticed anything in my stool, but I've also not gone poking around in it. If I'm already having some kind of die-off reaction, then I have to wonder just how bad things are... and I haven't even gotten the wormwood/walnut/cloves complex yet.
        Yes man this is die off and the fact you mentioned anxiety means you've absolutely hit or hurt or killed some big ones and they're releasing their endotoxins.

Again guys parasite cleansing should be done slowly and it's why I put the precautions in previous posts I did. Skip today's dose and resume SLOWLY one pill at a time once you feel better.

You're probably heavily infested, and most bodybuilders would be.

This is why I stressed the importance of having very good working elimination pathways. And not to be on any orals

Comment

• kriegernindo
          VET
          • Feb 2020

The sore throat is from the endotoxins and general toxin release from killing the worms. Usually once you have a few significant and often horribly smelly bowel movements the sore throat will disappear as it's transitory in relation to toxins being dumped into blood stre from the die off

Also another reason why I recommended Vitamin C. 1-2 grams every two hours if you feel bad and it will have you feeling much better in a day.

Comment

• kriegernindo
            VET
            • Feb 2020

One thing I might add as well,

At first I, too, was following the directions on the bottle and doing two per day. Then after about a week I noticed this dosage was probably too strong. I changed it to one capsule per day 3x per week. This was much better for me.

Also, a pretty serious anxiety and panic attack where my heart was POUNDING and beating rapidly preceded me passing the biggest worm I had ever passed at about 15 inches. Immediately the day of passing it I felt great and the anxiety was completely gone. It's important to note that the body is an AMAZING piece of biological machinery, nothing on earth comes close to it's sophistication, so when something very poisonous is killed and toxins are subsequently released the heart will actually compensate for this by beating harder and faster to pump fresh blood to the areas needing cleanup.

Before parasite cleansing I lived with anxiety probably worse than anyone I've ever met. Now I have none because my body's terrain or internal ecosystem is how it should be.

Listen to your body.
            Last edited by kriegernindo; 06-17-2021, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• kriegernindo
              VET
              • Feb 2020

What helps with the the temporary anxiety or panic attacks due to die off besides actually deep slow breathing which actually can stop it, is putting 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne into some water that has been microwaved for 30 seconds.

This is good for your heart and improves.blood flow within seconds and actually can shorten the time of the attack.

Don't get me wrong, not everyone gets anxiety, but if you're killing very old worms that have pretty much become part of your intestinal lining it's normal to have anxiety, temporarily. It's how your body tells you something is wrong or in this case, you're eliminating poisons.

Comment

• kriegernindo
                VET
                • Feb 2020

Beef,

For what it's worth, the dosages you've taken already are probably enough for the next 10 days. You'll start seeing stuff in the next couple of days meaning for now you can store the bottle of Mimosa and just take some more in a couple weeks.

So you've basically taken 4 doses or two caps four times. From my experience that's enough for the next 10-15 days. Let your body flush out what those doses have undoubtedly killed. For the next few weeks take 3 grams of Vitamin C daily with preferably a good magnesium supplement and any other vitamins you may take. .

I would advise you to sift through a few of your bowel movements obviously keeping sterile but it's provided invaluable knowledge and proof for me

You have big round worms but also thread worms in the stool that once you dig out looks literally like those hairs that grow out of sweet potatoes. Those are threadworms. The rope worms are bigger and look like earth worms.

Comment

• Beef Newton
                  VET
                  • Nov 2018

Originally posted by kriegernindo
                  Yes man this is die off and the fact you mentioned anxiety means you've absolutely hit or hurt or killed some big ones and they're releasing their endotoxins.

Again guys parasite cleansing should be done slowly and it's why I put the precautions in previous posts I did. Skip today's dose and resume SLOWLY one pill at a time once you feel better.

You're probably heavily infested, and most bodybuilders would be.

This is why I stressed the importance of having very good working elimination pathways. And not to be on any orals
                  I'm super regular with bowel movements, but today, not a thing. It's noon, and I'm starting to feel some grumbling and discomfort, though, which is abnormal for me. I'm a bit worried to look when I do go to the bathroom. It's coming soon.

The sore throat is from the endotoxins and general toxin release from killing the worms. Usually once you have a few significant and often horribly smelly bowel movements the sore throat will disappear as it's transitory in relation to toxins being dumped into blood stre from the die off

Also another reason why I recommended Vitamin C. 1-2 grams every two hours if you feel bad and it will have you feeling much better in a day.
                  I'm feeling a *little* better today but was awful this morning. I didn't take last night's or this morning's dose. Still have sniffles and throat irritation but not as bad.

What helps with the the temporary anxiety or panic attacks due to die off besides actually deep slow breathing which actually can stop it, is putting 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne into some water that has been microwaved for 30 seconds.

This is good for your heart and improves.blood flow within seconds and actually can shorten the time of the attack.

Don't get me wrong, not everyone gets anxiety, but if you're killing very old worms that have pretty much become part of your intestinal lining it's normal to have anxiety, temporarily. It's how your body tells you something is wrong or in this case, you're eliminating poisons.
                  I'll get some cayenne later today. The panic attack the previous night hit me out of nowhere. It was one of those where you shoot straight up out of bed thinking you're dying.

Beef,

For what it's worth, the dosages you've taken already are probably enough for the next 10 days. You'll start seeing stuff in the next couple of days meaning for now you can store the bottle of Mimosa and just take some more in a couple weeks.

So you've basically taken 4 doses or two caps four times. From my experience that's enough for the next 10-15 days. Let your body flush out what those doses have undoubtedly killed. For the next few weeks take 3 grams of Vitamin C daily with preferably a good magnesium supplement and any other vitamins you may take. .

I would advise you to sift through a few of your bowel movements obviously keeping sterile but it's provided invaluable knowledge and proof for me

You have big round worms but also thread worms in the stool that once you dig out looks literally like those hairs that grow out of sweet potatoes. Those are threadworms. The rope worms are bigger and look like earth worms.
                  I take Ester-C at 1g every morning so will step it up. I also take Magtab-SR (Magnesium L-lactate dihydrate).

-----------

Ok, so I just had a bowel movement. This may be a bit graphic. I had one bit of stool that was hanging but I finally got off me. I poked through it and was dismayed to find a worm, and it was exactly like you stated... like an earthworm. Around 10 years ago, I was renting a place where the plumbing had been compromised big time, and it was at that time I started to have this pain in my ileocecal area. That pain became chronic, and while it deadened over the years, there are always times it will resurface. Today, after my BM, I feel that area again, but it feels different. There is pain but a certain "lightness" or relief in the area. Interesting. You know what pisses me off? I had a colonoscopy over this pain, which only goes up to the valve and not past it. I told that asshole the pain was beyond it, but he ignored me and just said I had "IBS." I'm going to keep pressing ahead. This is a huge revelation, thanks to you, Krieg. There is no telling what else has been allowed to enter my system because of that worm, and I'm sure there are more. I'm particularly curious about this ammonia issue as well and liver flukes. I've been fighting a losing battle with leaky gut (which, of course, isn't a real diagnosis to MD's), drinking bone broth and whatnot... never addressing the root problem.

On a side note, I feel a lot better right now... almost a high-like feeling. This is nuts. Exactly as you stated.

I just Googled images for rope worms, and yep, that was it (the dark brown ones).
                  Last edited by Beef Newton; 06-17-2021, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• Kluso
                    Vet
                    • Dec 2016

If your immune system is not compromised, you will not carry large loads of parasites nor will you necessarily become 'easily' infected. Although you can theoretically get them from swimming in lakes or eating raw seafood or undercooked meat even if you are healthy.

But to answer your question, yes it's that easy. I had a conversation with an MD one time who said when he was at LSU they discovered that the cytomegalovirus caused brain cancer in every person that was heavily infected with it and they were curing brain cancer with a powerful anti viral. The study was discontinued. He told me he asked his director why and they were told to shut it down as enougj "evidence" had been gathered.

He also agreed with me that parasite infestation is one of the biggest causes of disease in the world and in first world countries.

If you don't believe me take Mimosa Pudica and go through your stool with a Q tip. They'll be there. Threadworms and roundworms. They're called parasites mainly because they take from you without you even knowing they're there.

Also, protozoa is considered a parasite as well as a typical roundworm so parasite is a very broad term. But worms are a big problem.

My health changed forever when I became aware of them after taking wormwood in my early discovery days and started killing them. That's literally how I cured my Crohn's.
                    You cured your Crohns! Now that’s something right there. I have to try this!

Comment

• Kluso
                      Vet
                      • Dec 2016

I was thinking same as you Beef. I wouldn’t want to look. Knowing something like that was inside me would feel me out for awhile I’m sure. Are you freeked Beef? Lol

Comment

• Kluso
                        Vet
                        • Dec 2016

Hey Krieg, could parasites raise creatinine levels? Or liver enzymes? I have been dealing with high ALT and AST even when not using orals. Past couple years. Nothing crazy but other than a possible fatty liver, which is doubtful, it came out of nowhere. I’ve used orals for years and only time it would be high was when I was on orals at the time.

Comment

• jrod
                          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Beef Newton
                          I'll get some cayenne later today. The panic attack the previous night hit me out of nowhere. It was one of those where you shoot straight up out of bed thinking you're dying.
                          Omg bro, I laughed when I read this part. I pictured this in my head and died laughing. Ive has that feeling before!

What the hell did you use to poke through your stool? And did it freak you out when you saw that knowing it came out of you?

I just started tonight and took two a few hours ago and already have a slight headache. I think I’m going to do one a day or maybe one eod if the side effects are too bad!

Can’t wait to see what comes out of me!

Comment

• jrod
                            • Jun 2010

Beef,

What is the proper way to cycle this supplement? I know you don’t stay on it but how often would you take it and then how long would you stay off of it?

Comment

• Beef Newton
                              VET
                              • Nov 2018

Originally posted by jrod
                              Omg bro, I laughed when I read this part. I pictured this in my head and died laughing. Ive has that feeling before!

What the hell did you use to poke through your stool? And did it freak you out when you saw that knowing it came out of you?

I just started tonight and took two a few hours ago and already have a slight headache. I think I’m going to do one a day or maybe one eod if the side effects are too bad!

Can’t wait to see what comes out of me!
                              I just used a q-tip. The water was just shallow enough to fish it up to the bowl's side, but that was just by itself mostly. I didn't go cutting up the turds, so there may have been more to see. It was gross, but at the same time, I was annoyed it was inside of me. And that was just 2.5 days of Mimosa at two caps morning and night. I'll pick back up in a few weeks, though I may try to time it so the shitty times hit on the weekends. I had an awful workout two days after I started. Yesterday's workout was better since stopping temporarily.

Comment

• kriegernindo
                                VET
                                • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Kluso
                                Hey Krieg, could parasites raise creatinine levels? Or liver enzymes? I have been dealing with high ALT and AST even when not using orals. Past couple years. Nothing crazy but other than a possible fatty liver, which is doubtful, it came out of nowhere. I’ve used orals for years and only time it would be high was when I was on orals at the time.
                                Without being presumptuous and without making any medical diagnosis I will put forth my opinion given what I know about you and your situation (which is limited but iirc you said you don't ever come off test? Maybe even other things?)

I would say that actually, unless you've been actively doing things to stop it, you do have a fatty liver. People don't realize how common it is these days and I think in a study or examination of an article I was browsing when researching the liver a few weeks ago, over 80% of people over the age of 40 have a fatty liver. Now a fatty liver and full blown fatty liver disease are not the same. Think of fatty liver as 1-4 and fatty liver disease as a 10.

That's why it's called Non Alcoholic fatty liver disease. It doesn't take alcohol or necessarily any overt substances taken to get to the point where you liver cells are being replace by fatty tissue. It's purely a toxin thing. And parasites release a LOT of toxins on a daily basis.

Something I've found very interesting was that Candida, which is a parasite yet not a helminth (worm species) actually produces alcohol from sugar and therefore one of the main causes imo of NAFLD (fatty liver) is from candida leaving the colon and spreading into the upper intestinal tract and stomach and then blood.

Theoretically and actually not even necessarily theoretically as I can probably find studies to support this, but repetitive antibiotic usage can induce the progression of fatty liver disease.

Orals absolutely will strain the liver but do not necessarily cause fatty liver.

Fatty liver, put simply, is when your body and specifically gastrointestinal tract has become toxic and strayed so far from it's original natural biological terrain that it becomes a source of constant inflammation and toxins that then the liver has to battle against on a daily basis. I'm really grossly simplifying it but not so much that this isn't true.

High liver enzymes also primarily indicate liver activity and ARE NOT A RELIABLE INDICATOR AS TO LIVER HEALTH. That was literally from a doctor I follow who has obviously left the Cartel System as it stands today and has gone off on his own.

Here are some very useful indicators of liver health:

1. Energy levels (natural)
                                2. Stool color. Should be dark brown. Anything else indicates liver issues
                                3. Stool consistency. Should be shaped like your colon. So smooth logs. If they're super skinny you have bowel obstruction or diverticulitis etc etc. If they're like rabbit turds you're severely constipated dehydrated and loaded with parasites. If they're slimy and loose like pudding you have a messed up MicroBiome and probably Candida which deconjugates bile.

4. Skin condition. Eczema, psoriasis, etc indicate major toxins in blood stream which no doubt stress liver.

5. Gallbladder pain. Your gallbladder is full of stones and this the liver will be as well. See a product called Stone Breaker and buy a book called The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder flush.

6. Head aches or migraines. Not only liver problems but probably loaded with flukes and parasites.

7. Allergies

8. Food sensitivities

9. Leaky Gut.

10. ADD/ADHD. Can't focus. Always anxious. Liver is full of toxins and is backing up into bloodstream affecting brain.

Just reviewed your post one more time and saw you said you used orals for years.

Again my most important point in this post, given your oral usage history, if you've never actually spent a year or so detoxing and actively taking things to stop or prevent fatty liver ...would bet my money you have a fatty liver.

You can lower your ALT and AST by doing a liver flush. I would do a mild parasite cleanse before doing a liver flush though. You'll get way more stones out that way. You can also take a product called Stone Breaker by herbpharm that can clear gravel from the kidneys and also soften and dissolve the gallstones in your gallbladder and the stones in your liver.

Most people can't handle a liver flush. The ones that make it through report and show pictures of hundreds of little green brown and black stones that come out. Someone I know also had about a thousand little white worms the size of a fingernail come out of his.

You can also lower your liver enzymes by taking

Alpha Lipoic Acid
                                Dandelion Root
                                Milk Thistle Extract
                                NAC
                                MSM (king level) has to be the granular powder and has to be the patented kind

To conclude, the reason your enzymes are high even when not on orals is because you have chronic inflammation and an organ state akin to a toilet being backed up and not draining.

I maintain the position (after over a decade of research and real life experience) that everyone has parasites to some degree. The nature and severity of your health problems indicate the parasitic load.

So I'd say it's not so much "parasites" causing your high enzymes as it is that your high enzymes are indicators of liver activity and imo as stated above liver stress that is constant, so I'd work on detoxing and doing juices (with a juicer machine) will help a lot as well. My favorite to juice is celery. If you fast and drink nothing but celery juice for a day or two it's kinda like magic.

Comment

Working...