X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A.B
    VET
    • Jun 2004

UFc 129- GSP vs Shields

I scored some last minute tickets for UFC in Toronto, very fortunate. Ive heard seating is maxed out at 55000.

For the main card I got GSP beating shields.... Shields is great but the only thing on GSP is his jiu jitsu which I think GSP will neutralize

What do you guys got?

MAIN CARD

Champ Georges St-Pierre vs. Jake Shields (for welterweight title)
    Champ Jose Aldo vs. Mark Hominick (for featherweight title)
    Jason Brilz vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
    Randy Couture vs. Lyoto Machida
    Mark Bocek vs. Ben Henderson
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I also favor GSP, overall good card. We had some MMA and Muy Thai up here last weekend a few fighters from Toronto were in it.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• A.B
      VET
      • Jun 2004

yeah, MMA in Canada (especially Toronto) has just exploded. everyone is doing it nowadys

Comment

• Joe0690
        Vet
        • Mar 2007

theres a good chance ill be at that event as well

Comment

• pincushn
          Vet
          • Apr 2005

gsp ill take it again I believe...I look forward to the feather weight fight.

And AB your gonna have a blast. Id love to be able to see a card like that.

Comment

• Glycomann

GSP one weakness is his chin. AS long as he fights guys without a big stand-up game she should dominate.

Comment

• A.B
              VET
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by pincushn
              gsp ill take it again I believe...I look forward to the feather weight fight.

And AB your gonna have a blast. Id love to be able to see a card like that.
              thx bro and i will! i have been to a few events, but nothing is gonig to be better then seeing GSP live. the stadium is going to be rocking

Comment

• Trapology
                • Jan 2007

GSP is going to whip shields like a slave unless shields can magically pull a submission out of his ass

shields has 0 physical strengh

Champ Georges St-Pierre vs. Jake Shields (for welterweight title) -gsp
                Champ Jose Aldo vs. Mark Hominick (for featherweight title) - aldo
                Jason Brilz vs. Vladimir Matyushenko - brilz (How did the janitor get back in the ufc?)
                Randy Couture vs. Lyoto Machida - Macida
                Mark Bocek vs. Ben Henderson - Bendo
                Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Thate
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2007

I don't know nigbo, shields was doing 135 for reps on the primetime show.

Nate Marq is moving down to 170, i wouldn't mind seeing him take on GSP.

Comment

Working...