X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scotsmark
    VET
    • Apr 2005

ABC Reporter steroid video

Watch the latest news videos and the top news video clips online at ABC News.
  • Ms.Wetback

Way old...................but still a great fair video ! ! !

Comment

• Forkboy

LOL i love the video. in some point that doctor stop! and he dont know how to answer the reporter's question. LOL ignorance

Comment

• MuscleMessiah
        • Mar 2009

I like the movie bigger,stronger faster lot of good points....but drugs are drugs no matter how you turn the bottle....mmm..enanthate
        sigpic

...The same thing we do everyday Pinky..

Comment

• Scotsmark
          VET
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by MuscleMessiah
          I like the movie bigger,stronger faster lot of good points....but drugs are drugs no matter how you turn the bottle....mmm..enanthate
          I've got that movie, it basically gets the same points across as this shorter version.

The fact is, though, and I'm sure everyone on the board is aware of it to, there are substances far more dangerous to our health than AAS which are on general, uncontrolled sale (except age limits) and they are killing thousands each year - alcohol & tobacco. WHat the do-gooding anti steroid league fail to inform the public is that prescription medication, on advice from doctors put over 2 million Americans in hospital in 2006, 600,000 of these people died (source - Sports Nutrition Guide, Dr Michael Colgan).
          IMO, the steroid witch hunt is a smoke screen put up by the big pharmaceutical companies who are peddling drugs which are keeping you ill.

Comment

Working...