Prohormone/Liquid Masterdrol

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andro69

Prohormone/Liquid Masterdrol

Hey guys... new to this forum, but have done my homework on AAS/Prohormones.. Ive cycled Liquid Masterdrol before at 600mgs a day for 4 weeks and loved it, although fairly mild. Im cycling it again and its different this time. I dont have an appetite and my libido is low, everyhing functions though. so, my question is, can AAS/Prohormones effect u differently everytime u cycle it?? thanks guys
  • Andro69

Originally posted by DRveejay11
    Sure. No different than gear it depends on many other variables going on inside you in addition to dietary/food changes, supplemental, stress-related factors, current HPTA status ...just to name a few.

That said, to have polar opposite effects is certainly a bit odd.
    thanks for ur replaybro... just want to say my libido is back and appetite is coming back little by little.. When i think about it i did change my diet up and took in less carbs so that probably had alout to do with it. I added a little more carbs and feel great. I personally like this liquid masterdrol stuff. u get crazy hardness to ur muscles and crazy pumps in the gym, with alittle aggression to. I belive it converts to stanolone via enzyme. (kinda compared to anavar).

Comment

• makaveli25
      VET
      • Oct 2007

is it an injectable never heard of liquid
      ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• Andro69

Originally posted by makaveli25
        is it an injectable never heard of liquid
        Its called Liquid Masterdrol.. its a prohormone that converts to Stanolone... u can buy it at vitamine shoppe or many other web site.. I may add in some Halodrol to this and see if i can get a leanbulk going on after my bf% drops a lil.

Comment

Working...