• Aug 2003

Ravens 26 miami 10

what a hell of a game..
    Owner of
    Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
    basskilleronline.com
  • theartofwar
    • Feb 2010

I love the ravens, favorite team by far - I'm very excited with this team.
    Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

A few good games so far!!!!!
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I enjoyed the Browns kicking NE's ass much better! WOW kicked the Saints and the Pats ass BAD back to back. Hillis...a fucking BULL. He ran for 187 yards today...he ran for 144 against Ravens the 1st time they played. If Eric Wright didn't get burnt REPEATEDLY that game, Browns win. Oh well...woulda coulda shoulda..they lost 3 games (including Baltimore) for a combined 12 pts. in the 4th qtr. Ravens gotta come to the Dawgpound Dec. 26...payback time brutha hehehe!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by theartofwar
          I love the ravens, favorite team by far - I'm very excited with this team.
          Whoa! I think you said you're in Boston right? Are you FROM Baltimore? If not, you tellin' us you haven't been a Pats fan?

Comment

• basskiller
            Administrator
            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
            Ravens gotta come to the Dawgpound Dec. 26...payback time brutha hehehe!
            it will be brutal.. especially since it's at home for you guys..
            Owner of
            Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
            basskilleronline.com

Comment

Working...