Ephedra Finally banned

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kennymc

Ephedra Finally banned

I was planing on stocking up on ephedra this thursday but the final ban went into place on monday. And now the only web site i had found and bookmarked is no longer valid should have just bought them last week :bang:

does anybody have any suggestions for some othe good fat burners or know where to order some ephedra from

I have tried the gnc ripped fuel ephedra free and THEY SUCK!
    I didn't notice any results

any help would be appreciated Thanks
  • BigPK

Yea for ephedrine HCL, Yahoo it is still legal and it is more potent... dont get that but, its available check out 1fast400

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by BigPK
      Yea for ephedrine HCL, Yahoo it is still legal and it is more potent... dont get that but, its available check out 1fast400

I don't understand it either, but it's so.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• kennymc

Thanx

I found Vasopro Ephedrine HCl 60 Tablets/25 mg $7.00 are those what your talking about and is that a good deal

Comment

• kennymc

One more ? about the ephederine. Is it going to give me energy like the ephedra blend did or will i have to stack it with a caffeine pill too.

Comment

• BigPK

get any epehdra free, take on capsule and 2 asprins or whatever 200mgs is, it will be better than any stack you have tried

Comment

• kennymc

get any epehdra free, take on capsule and 2 asprins or whatever 200mgs is, it will be better than any stack you have tried
              Thanks PK

Comment

Working...