quick reality check for a lean bulk

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sadie

ok ill check it out and see what i can do about that then... so 200 of that a week along with 300 primo ace sounds good then? with novla... assuming these headaches stop... every day i get a headache about an hour after i take it and it lasts about 2-4 hours before going away

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

if ur going to use reg eq, stick with your starting dose throughout the entire cycle. I wouldn't up that mid stream.

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by Thate
        if ur going to use reg eq, stick with your starting dose throughout the entire cycle. I wouldn't up that mid stream.
        is ace as bad as everyone is saying? i would really refer ace but if its gonna make my life suck...

Comment

• Thate
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

never used it myself, the horror stories speak for themselves imo. flu-like symptoms will ruin a cycle for me.

Comment

• Sadie

ya that would suck shit... maybe ill get enough for a couple shots and see how i personally react to it.. if its disgusting ill switch

Comment

• Tbizzle

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
              One word: insulin.
              agreed, no need to mess with your hormones and u will get gains better than on the cycle posted.

Comment

• RJH8541
                VET
                • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Xframe
                Hardly anyone has bad sides with boldenone. Anxiety, high RBC, ect comes from high doses. 200mg Boldenone should treat you well.
                I agree. And bout the GH causing adema. Never had any clients have any probs with Var and water retention. Even @ 25mgs/d.

I would go with Primo/Var. Adding GH would certainly help with the lean mass retention and fat loss. I don't ever have any of my clients use T3. Too much rebound. All can be done without it IMO.

If you are gonna use EQ, I wouldn't go over 200mg every 2 weeks. Just not needed. At that dose, which will do wonders for a woman, you shouldn't have any virilization issues.

I'd still like to see your diet. PM if you like.
                drVJ is hot

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by RJH8541
                  I agree. And bout the GH causing adema. Never had any clients have any probs with Var and water retention. Even @ 25mgs/d.

I would go with Primo/Var. Adding GH would certainly help with the lean mass retention and fat loss. I don't ever have any of my clients use T3. Too much rebound. All can be done without it IMO.

If you are gonna use EQ, I wouldn't go over 200mg every 2 weeks. Just not needed. At that dose, which will do wonders for a woman, you shouldn't have any virilization issues.

I'd still like to see your diet. PM if you like.
                  i will consider the var but honestly... after the last experience with it im just not at all impressed. i wont bother with the t3 again and honestly doubt that i will even go the gh route (long bad story but i dont wanna order it basically)

my diet as of right now is basically nonexistant but it will be a completely different animal on this cycle as i will be trying to gain muscle and not just cut up like my goal is now

Comment

• RJH8541
                    VET
                    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Sadie
                    i will consider the var but honestly... after the last experience with it im just not at all impressed. i wont bother with the t3 again and honestly doubt that i will even go the gh route (long bad story but i dont wanna order it basically)

my diet as of right now is basically nonexistant but it will be a completely different animal on this cycle as i will be trying to gain muscle and not just cut up like my goal is now
                    I still haven't figured it out. Are you a BBer? Figure Competitor? Or just a curious gym rat? I think I asked before but don't remember and answer.
                    drVJ is hot

Comment

• Sadie

HOPEFULLy eventually a competing bber lol I'm shooting for middle weight bbing. been in the gym for 13yrs lost 174lbs and im doing finishing touches now. and yes you asked before its cool

switched from a more pl training/diet to body building which obviously is alot more strict. seems to be working well thus far

Comment

• RJH8541
                        VET
                        • Nov 2003

HOPEFULLy eventually a competing bber lol I'm shooting for middle weight bbing. been in the gym for 13yrs lost 174lbs and im doing finishing touches now. and yes you asked before its cool

switched from a more pl training/diet to body building which obviously is alot more strict. seems to be working well thus far
                        OK, i won't forget now.

Congrats on the HUUUGE weight loss alos. That's a feat in and of itself.

Any reason you won't try any test? Have you before?

P.S.

Nice rack
                        drVJ is hot

Comment

• Sadie

OK, i won't forget now.

Congrats on the HUUUGE weight loss alos. That's a feat in and of itself.

Any reason you won't try any test? Have you before?

P.S.

Nice rack
                          thanks i lost 145lbs of it in 7 months and the last bit since feb. i wont try test because i like my voice not having to shave and not needing an athletic supporter to jog lol the chances of virilization have got to be more with test. i know a few women that compete and use it and they practically need DNA testing to prove they are women.. that is not what i am about. i think through hard work, genetics and less harsh aas i should be pretty set.

p.s thanks i send my dr ty notes alot

Comment

• RJH8541
                            VET
                            • Nov 2003

i think through hard work, and genetics i should be pretty set.

I think this is the MAIN answer!!

Good job and good luck. Lemme know if I can be of any help.
                            drVJ is hot

Comment

• Sadie

I think this is the MAIN answer!!

Good job and good luck. Lemme know if I can be of any help.
                              you really have helped alot already i do appreciate it

Comment

Working...