First Cycle..Input appreciated

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FB31T

First Cycle..Input appreciated

Hey guys...I am planning on keeping things pretty simple for my first cycle wanted to see what you all think.

WK 1-12 Test E 500MG/wk (250mg Monday/Thursday)
    WK 1-6 DBOL 30mg daily
    WK 14 Nolva 40/40/40/40 or maybe taper it down 40/40/20/20

Trying to keep it simple and easy...Looking to just gain mass and strength with this, Might get some HCG as well just to have on hand. Any comment or suggestions? Thanks
  • Joe0690
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

looks proper id taper the nolva down 40 40 20 20

Comment

• oneeyedwilly
      Vet
      • Jul 2011

Looks good to me. Just make sure you dial in your diet or you'll be sooooooooooooo sad.

Comment

• JoeHammer
        Vet
        • Oct 2011

Solid first cycle, i dont really think 40mg/day of Nolva will be of much extra benifit then 20mg. (read a study somewhere??) I also dont think 4 weeks of Nolva will see you recovered considering the Test E will be in your system (all beit in small er and smaller amounts) up to 7 weeks after your last shot. That whole time it will be aromatizing into estrogen- this can be combated by using an AI (aromataze Inhibitor) like Arimidex or Aromasin. Aromasin is better for PCT and i strongly recommend using it. Arimidex is better for on cycle estrogen control (at about 0.25mg/E3D) but based on your pic your bf% looks very low so sides MIGHT not be a big factor for you. However you never know so its best to have some on hand mate. My PCT for you would look like:

Week 14: Nolvadex;20mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/EOD
        Week 15: Nolvadex;20mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E3D
        Week 16: Nolvadex;20mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E3D
        Week 17: Nolvadex;10mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E4D
        Week 18: Nolvadex;10mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E5D
        Week 19: Nolvadex;0mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E5D

That should deal with any estrogen rebound after coming off the nolva, help restore normal HPTA function and all round just cover all the bases for you to have a safe cycle and recovery.

probably would only run Dbol up to 4 weeks tho- its pretty liver toxic.

Comment

• AVEC

i agree with Hammer..and I like that you are keeping it simple..

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by FB31T
            Hey guys...I am planning on keeping things pretty simple for my first cycle wanted to see what you all think.

WK 1-12 Test E 500MG/wk (250mg Monday/Thursday)
            WK 1-6 DBOL 30mg daily
            WK 14 Nolva 40/40/40/40 or maybe taper it down 40/40/20/20

Trying to keep it simple and easy...Looking to just gain mass and strength with this, Might get some HCG as well just to have on hand. Any comment or suggestions? Thanks
            Smart cycle bro!!!!!
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Marines
              VET
              • Mar 2007

That looks like a great first cycle, I did that for mine.
              Ferrum Mens Corpus

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

About time we see a first cycle that is great! You will love the gains from that - enjoy it dude.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by JoeHammer
                  Solid first cycle, i dont really think 40mg/day of Nolva will be of much extra benifit then 20mg. (read a study somewhere??) I also dont think 4 weeks of Nolva will see you recovered considering the Test E will be in your system (all beit in small er and smaller amounts) up to 7 weeks after your last shot. That whole time it will be aromatizing into estrogen- this can be combated by using an AI (aromataze Inhibitor) like Arimidex or Aromasin. Aromasin is better for PCT and i strongly recommend using it. Arimidex is better for on cycle estrogen control (at about 0.25mg/E3D) but based on your pic your bf% looks very low so sides MIGHT not be a big factor for you. However you never know so its best to have some on hand mate. My PCT for you would look like:

Week 14: Nolvadex;20mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/EOD
                  Week 15: Nolvadex;20mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E3D
                  Week 16: Nolvadex;20mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E3D
                  Week 17: Nolvadex;10mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E4D
                  Week 18: Nolvadex;10mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E5D
                  Week 19: Nolvadex;0mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E5D

That should deal with any estrogen rebound after coming off the nolva, help restore normal HPTA function and all round just cover all the bases for you to have a safe cycle and recovery.
                  I gotta disagree bro. Why throw more chemicals in there when nolva at 40/40/20/20 has been a normal protocol & effective for most? I'd keep it simple as he has outlined. JMO.

Comment

• JoeHammer
                    Vet
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                    I gotta disagree bro. Why throw more chemicals in there when nolva at 40/40/20/20 has been a normal protocol & effective for most? I'd keep it simple as he has outlined. JMO.
                    I hear you mate- but effective for most means Gyno for some! We all know how much Dbol aromatizes, coupled with test and with no AI on cycle he is asking for estrogen sides. Particularly given the long half life of test E- there will still be synthetic test in his system after he is done with 4 weeks of nolva, not an environment in which a full recovery is easily made IMO.

Also given the studies on aromasin- its just plain silly not to use i rekon! Lower, SHBG, raises natural test, reduces estro, slightly androgenic metabolites, doesnt effect cholesterol/lipid profiles, raises IGF-1 etc etc etc. even if you recpver perfectly on 4 weeks of nolva id still use it! just to speed up the process or at least make the process more bareable.

Most "normal" protocols ive seen for Nolva were for 20/20/20/10/10 and i would still add aromasin. There really isnt a good excuse not to, except maybe $$$ but then you should just save for a couple weeks then cycle.

But to each there own of course Thats why this is a good board lots of knowledge and real experience to draw on from all over the place

Comment

• Shovel
                      VET
                      • Jul 2011

I'm not getting into the pct debate, but you obviously have a good diet and routine down. Good luck!
                      Semper Fi

Comment

• Darkness
                        • Apr 2011

40/40/20/20 has been working since God was a puppy. In reality, 20/20/20/20 will work the same, but we bros like to get fancy

IMHO, the shorter the PCT, the better for recovery. We should aim to use the shortest PCT protocol that is practical with the cycle being treated. Keep in mind that PCT is NOT recovery. PCT is a jump start to the HPTA and a safety mechanism in place to keep sides at bay while the endocrine system has an opportunity to be MANIPULATED in a different direction. Recovery does not begin until all drugs are ceased, including and especially PCT drugs, and the endocrine system is totally free from hormonal manipulation. After that, many weeks or months are required for complete recovery and normalization. I would aim to start that process as soon as practical.

Comment

• FB31T

Thanks guys!!!

I took these pictures the other day just so I have them on file...Im weighing around 210, bulked up a bit from my avatar, but my strength is through the roof and i dont seem to be holding too much body fat. Arms are measuring 17 1/4 inches in the picture.

Comment

• BikerTrash
                            Vet
                            • Aug 2011

Hey bro , glad to see you posting . Cycle looks good ,great and fabulous , My god how you will enjoy your first run withe gear.
                            Do your cycle just the way you have it layed out and your Pct will be just fine to . Keep it simple , Eat a fuk ton of "good" food ,train your damn ass off and get plenty of sleep .Get used to napping your body will need the extra rest .
                            And be prepaired to get your SWOLZ on ...

Comment

• alluprbdy
                              Vet
                              • Oct 2011

Great base! your gonna love it, as for your cycle it doesnt get more basic than that. Your gtg and ya def taper that nolva. If it aint broke dont fix it, so 40/40/20/20 works for everyone I know including myself why recreate the wheel
                              R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                              R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

Working...