www.trueprotein.com

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

www.trueprotein.com

Has anyone used them before? DoggCrapp is one of the owners of this company and I was thinking about giving them a try.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Let me know if you do, I'll check out the link.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• urafreak

ships to canada?

Comment

• Easto

Not too sure

Comment

• rado

Nope, let us know how they turn out.

Comment

• In-Human

Originally posted by Easto
            Has anyone used them before? DoggCrapp is one of the owners of this company and I was thinking about giving them a try.
            I eat 20 lbs every two weeks, they have new kinds of flavors, they will add sweetner and aminogen at no price.

They have excellent customer support and shipping is super fast, if you have any questions about their products go to:

admin@trueprotein.com

tpc or DC himself will respond to your question right away...

Comment

• In-Human

New true protein flavors:

Within the next week, we are going to offer 15 new flavors, additional to our chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. And as always we will not charge you for any of these. They are all FREE of charge along with our sweeteners.

Our New list of flavors:
              Chocolate
              Vanilla
              Strawberry
              Fruit Punch
              Cherry
              Pineapple
              Lemonade
              Wild Berry
              Mango
              Kiwi
              Kiwi-Strawberry
              Watermelon
              Grape
              Tropical Blend
              Orange
              Root Beer
              Pina Colada
              Banana

We have also added a new Whey Protein Isolate to our list of WPI proteins. We are very excited about Cold-Filtration WPI. We have the ability to offer it to you our customers at an extremely discounted price 5.84-6.49/lb. But do not be fooled by the lower price, it is in True Protein tradition, extremely high in quality. It is microfiltered cold, to preserve the proteins. It by far has the least amount of undenatured proteins available, only about 0-3% are denatured. We promise nobody beats this price for this type of quality, and nobody beats our price and quality of any of our other proteins/supplements we offer. As always please contact us if you do happen to stumble across a better deal, we would love to hear about it.

I am not part of the company, but since DC has helped me out so much, this is the least I can do to promote his great company.

I would never tell someone to try something unless I felt it was a good product and worth the cost...

Comment

• Jester
                VET
                • May 2004

They are good to go.

Comment

Working...