MASTERON

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilsavage07

Yeah Mast is the shit! Tried it last yr for the USA, now it's that time again.

Comment

• house1

Originally posted by BigSickD
      I like to use it when I am down below 8%, really hardens and tightens me up. I actually am going to throw it in this cycle on the 23rd. I have a week in cabo the first of June I have to be in good shape for.. As for hairloss, never had issues with that, I guess I am lucky.

nice avatar

Comment

• alpha1

I've been running it with my last few cycles. I am currently on 500mg/wk of drost enan. Just from my experience I seem to get better results with drost prop. and it is half the cost. I use it with tren e and proviron-great for hardening but never really noticed a big jump in strength on it.....a1

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
          • May 2007

I like it when cutting it adds hardness.I always take 400mg a week.

Comment

• testccmobb

need some feedback on masteron...i heard that masteron is mainly mostly effective when the body fat is already low. Is 10 percent low enough to cycle with for results? will it help vascularity and increase veins? does it increase strength as well? help me out!!!

Comment

• the shocker

I just did a cutter with prop/mast 100mg EOD and for me i got more vascualar but I lost my hog snake fat ass veins if that makes sense. However it could have been from my low carbs and since i was dieting for a show I lost strength also.

Comment

• testccmobb

Do you think that the reason you lost strength was due to the lack of carbs or that it will have that effect on many users? I am curious as to if it will make my bench go up? I think it personally will. Im also think that my arms will get harder, leaner, and tighter as well as gaining a little size.

Comment

• the shocker

My pics for transformation are amazing from when i started the mast to when i finished with a diet, they are to large or i have from 6 weeks out then 3 weeks then the day of my show and i was only throwing winny in there @50mg. I think the reason I lost strength was due to me going to high rep which hit my fast twitch muscles and I only really train my slow twitch so it threw my body for a loop.

Comment

• makaveli25
                    VET
                    • Oct 2007

how would you bros compare masteron to winny?
                    ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• testccmobb

Seems as if masteron was a plus for you my man..Im real excited to start it. In your opinion, honestly, what is the best method of dosage. How many times a week do I boot? And should I pyrimid? Please get back ...And as for Makaveli, my boy is runnin winny rite now and is lovin it but i feel as if you will experience more side effects with winny. Masteron from what i heard is the ultimate juice..And I hope that Makaveli user name is for mah man PAC

Comment

• JrMaFia
                        BANNED for being a JETS fan
                        • Oct 2007

i ran masteron, tren and prop holy shit way to strong.
                        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                        Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                        Cassidy: Crue!
                        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                        Cassidy: Def Lep!
                        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                        Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• neversatisfied2

i have used the masteron before shows and loved the results so much i am currently thinkin about puttin it in my summer bulker

Comment

• testccmobb

does anyone know the best way to run masteron if thats the only thing your running at the moment? from what im firmilair with is atleast 3 x a week. someone with experience please help..What is the correct and smartest dosage for the best results?!?!

Comment

• testccmobb

does anyone know the best way to run masteron if thats the only thing your running at the moment? from what im firmilair with is atleast 3 x a week. someone with experience please help..What is the correct and smartest dosage for the best results?!?!

Comment

• rippedfreak
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by testccmobb
                                And I hope that Makaveli user name is for mah man PAC
                                WOOORD..

Originally posted by JrMaFia
                                i ran masteron, tren and prop holy shit way to strong.
                                Did you cut or bulk with it?

Comment

Working...