Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Competition Discussion > Contest Prep
User Name
Password

Old 04-06-2018, 06:55 PM   #1
Snakeman
VET

Snakeman is on a distinguished road
PL meet weight cut help

Ive decided to try out some HGH and I guess its normal to hold some water on the stuff but I'm coming up on a PL meet and want to lift in the class I have been in. Wondering how fast the water from the GH is going to come off AND if I take a couple days off of gh, is that a "cycle ender"? I'm only running 2.5IU ED and about 15lb over where I need to be

So my questions are
- can I take a few days off GH and have the water just fall off of me? or how long does that take?
- When I pin right after weigh in, will I swell right back up where I was?

Other supplements include:
750 cyp/wk
100mg var ED
450 NPP/wk
800 EQ/wk
400 Mast prop/wk
50mg anadrol ED
Snakeman is online now   Reply With Quote
Links

Old 04-06-2018, 08:39 PM   #2
Big B
Vet

Big B has a spectacular aura aboutBig B has a spectacular aura aboutBig B has a spectacular aura about
I would switch from cyp to prop for less, if any water retention. Hgh takes 3-4 weeks, depending how long you been on, for the water retention to go. No, you won’t swell back up that quickly after pinning again. You’ll be fine on that end. If it was me, I would choose halo over drol bc of water from drol. You’ll get explosive strength from halo as well...
Big B is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 08:27 AM   #3
TommyD
VET

TommyD will become famous soon enough
How long do you have to lose the 15 pounds?
TommyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 08:28 AM   #4
Snakeman
VET

4 wks until the meet. I've gained that in the 3 wks I've bn on the hgh
Old 04-07-2018, 10:57 AM   #5
Darkness

Darkness has much to be proud ofDarkness has much to be proud ofDarkness has much to be proud ofDarkness has much to be proud ofDarkness has much to be proud ofDarkness has much to be proud ofDarkness has much to be proud ofDarkness has much to be proud ofDarkness has much to be proud ofDarkness has much to be proud of
You’re taking 3 g a week of Aas. I’d be interested to see if a small dose of gh adds any water retention. Is it water or new meat? If it’s water is it inside or outside the muscle?

Glycomann words of wisdom: "Language that primarily conveys emotion makes me sweat and get the shits."
Darkness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 11:09 AM   #6
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud ofliftsiron has much to be proud of
Drop the drol and add an AI, that should be good for 8-10 lbs right there.
Old 04-07-2018, 11:18 AM   #7
Snakeman
VET

Its water, I'm pretty smoothed out. And in the morning especially, my hands are swollen so much I can hardly touch my thumbs to my pinkys.

I just started the drol. Less than a week ago so it may be adding but not the main culprit. And I'm taking 25mg aromasin ED and have been since I started my blast.

I haven't felt this much water weight since my first cycle of prohormones back in the day.
Old 04-25-2018, 10:07 AM   #8
Roughrydr

Roughrydr will become famous soon enough
A diuretic like furosimide 12.5 mg ed should work.
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 06:09 AM   #9
Glycomann

Glycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant future
With that much gear your mineralocorticoid signaling is probably way way off. Not surprised you are swollen. Rough is the powerlifter in the crowd here. Might try what he's saying. Probably a good idea to test it out first to see how you feel and respond. For me dehydrate equals muscle tear.
Old 04-26-2018, 03:41 PM   #10
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank has much to be proud ofDawgpound_Hank has much to be proud ofDawgpound_Hank has much to be proud ofDawgpound_Hank has much to be proud ofDawgpound_Hank has much to be proud ofDawgpound_Hank has much to be proud ofDawgpound_Hank has much to be proud ofDawgpound_Hank has much to be proud ofDawgpound_Hank has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
I would switch from cyp to prop for less, if any water retention. Hgh takes 3-4 weeks, depending how long you been on, for the water retention to go. No, you won’t swell back up that quickly after pinning again. You’ll be fine on that end. If it was me, I would choose halo over drol bc of water from drol. You’ll get explosive strength from halo as well...
This.

Cyp holds a shitload of water. I've never heard of gh holding water at that low dose. Halo as B said will shoot that strength up & let you lose alot of drol water.
Dawgpound Hank is a fictitious character only - similar to a character one would create in role-playing games. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously.
Dawgpound_Hank is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 10:06 PM   #11
Snakeman
VET

Yeah, I just said the hell with cutting weight.... I'm sitting 195lb now and good possibility of +1500lb total. I'm just gonna shoot for PR's and having fun doing it.

I agree with weight cut leading to injury. Id rather stay away from that road if possible.

Thanks for all the tips guys!
Old 04-28-2018, 09:21 AM   #12
Glycomann

Glycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant futureGlycomann has a brilliant future
Pretty solid total for your weight.
Old 04-28-2018, 09:38 PM   #13
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is a jewel in the roughDeacon is a jewel in the roughDeacon is a jewel in the roughDeacon is a jewel in the rough
i don't like the choice of chems myself for powerlifting but good luck with it i don't think the gh is making you hold much water though

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 09:41 PM   #14
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is a jewel in the roughDeacon is a jewel in the roughDeacon is a jewel in the roughDeacon is a jewel in the rough
i don't see var npp or masteron for a power cycle mine consist of test tren e eq and drol with a little deca thrown in for joints but that's it

test 750 per wk
eq 600
tren 500
anadrol 100 per day

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 10:17 PM   #15
Snakeman
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
i don't see var npp or masteron for a power cycle mine consist of test tren e eq and drol with a little deca thrown in for joints but that's it

test 750 per wk
eq 600
tren 500
anadrol 100 per day
I have the NPP the same reason you do the deca and the Var has done well for me in the past for strength and the 'feel good' from it or anything else is always nice going into a meet.

tren was my 'go to' for strength but my last meet I feel like it contributed to my zapped CNS so I'm going very light on it this go round... We will see. But thanks for your responding.