3rd cycle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oneunit

3rd cycle

i'm currently on my second cycle state around 235lbs 11-12%bf cycle is 750mg of omnadren mon-wed.fri. 3rd cycle will be qv test E 750mg mon wed fri along with either 300mg of deca or 200mg of eq test and eq will be ran for 10 weeks should i add in any anavar...oh yeah weeks 1-4 d-bol or test prop to start cycle..what do you guys think ? pct nolvadex and clomid tribulus tertris..
  • FContact
    • Oct 2003

1-4 dbol @ 30mg
    1-10 Eq- 400mg
    1-10 Test E 750mg

Start PCT 3wks after last inj with Clomid at day 1 300mg day 2 200mg day 3-14 100mg and days 14-21 50mg, or nolvadex 40mg for 2wks then 20mg for an additional two weeks, but I would go with the clomid and just the clomid, I see no need to combine the both although it can and has been done with effectivness. Clomid is better for PCT IMO and nolva better as an anti-e.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• FContact
      • Oct 2003

Might also consider running .5mg of arimidex with everything.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

What were your other 2 cycle like, I think that test is a bit high.

JohnnyB

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

You have to mean a total of 750mgs test a week. Not 750mgs on mon-wed-fri
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• FContact
            • Oct 2003

I think he means 750wk, I hope.

Comment

Working...