first cycle confirmation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osuprd

first cycle confirmation

I have finally decided to take the plunge after running around on the internet for a couple of years. I am 6'1" 225 and around 10-12% BF been lifting seriously for about 5 years. Took one prohormone cycle of 1test and 4ad for 4 weeks about a year ago and retained about 10lbs of muscle. For my first cycle I was thinking of of test-enanthate for 8 weeks at 750mgs a week front loaded with 1500mgs for week 1, and nolva for recovery. Just kinda wanted an OK from the experts before I went on. My home board is having some troubles right now with the death of the owner. I'm sure a few of you guys know what board I'm talking about, and I'm looking for a new home. Was hoping you guys could help out.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I say go with 500mgs of test for 10 weeks, no frontload, you won't be sorry. then two weeks after your last inj. start pct.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• osuprd

I was wondering if I had the test too high. Just want to make sure I get results since I'm not stacking for the first cycle. The reason I have it at 8 weeks is because around 13 weeks after I start the cycle I will begin alot of intense running for a sport. I want to go into camp fully recovered so I don't lose all my gains. Do you still think I should run it for 10 weeks instead of 8. The camp involves 2 practices a day in high heat, very stressful on the body.

Comment

• BigPK

Originally posted by osuprd
        I was wondering if I had the test too high. Just want to make sure I get results since I'm not stacking for the first cycle. The reason I have it at 8 weeks is because around 13 weeks after I start the cycle I will begin alot of intense running for a sport. I want to go into camp fully recovered so I don't lose all my gains. Do you still think I should run it for 10 weeks instead of 8. The camp involves 2 practices a day in high heat, very stressful on the body.
        Is this football camp or something? can we get your age? not trying to sound like a dick but I don't want you to screw up and start to early...

Comment

• osuprd

Originally posted by BigPK
          Is this football camp or something? can we get your age? not trying to sound like a dick but I don't want you to screw up and start to early...
          21 years old, no problem there.

Comment

• Easto

I would run Test Enan for a minimum of 10 week. For me, I would run Enan for 12 weeks, but that is just a personal thing. For a first cycle, 10 weeks should be perfectly fine.

Comment

• osuprd

I realize it's not recommended to start a cycle until you're about 23-24 years old, but I'm starting now. I'm already a strong lifter squat 475, bench 335, and power clean 315 that's while weighing 225. I've done my research, got my nutrition straightened out, and I'm ready for this. I just didn't want you guys to question my knowledge or age. I raised the test to 750mg per week because I was only going to be on for 8 weeks. I think I'll take you're advice and put it to 10weeks at a lower dose. I'm thinking 600mg, I'm worried that at 500mg I won't see the gains that I want. You guys have more expierence at this than me though, will there be a difference between 500 and 600mg as far as gains or side effects?

Comment

• FContact
                • Oct 2003

21 is still young I would urge you to wait a few years but most likely you won't, that being said, I agree drop the test to 500mg/wk and definitely run it at least 10wks.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Probably a little difference between 500 and 600mgs, I wouldn't think a large difference though.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• FContact
                    • Oct 2003

I'll we can tell you is that you should really start @500mg. Your feelings of it not being enough are normal but all of us are here to help you and we can do that because we have experience and have learned through research, talking with each other, and trial and error.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Working...