trying to figure out a good cycle for a first timer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jezziah

trying to figure out a good cycle for a first timer

I'll quickly give you a history on me; I've been seriously working out for three years without any steroid or perscription enhancments. I've used creatine and various other supplements with reasonable results. Recently I've hit a wall I can't gain another pond I can't lift another pound and I'm thinking in order to brreak through this wall I need to start utilizing some creative sports "nutrition" I'm not looking to become a monster and would prefer a cycle that will lead to mild to moderate bulking and cutting. I also would like to keep as much of what I gain as possible. So if you could point me in the right direction (right now I'm tinking an 8 week cycle of deca 200-400 mg a week) but I'm not really sure what else I should add to the mix...
    I appreciate any advice you can give me
  • Easto

First of all, we need some stats.

weight
    bf% approx
    training history

Comment

• jezziah

H:5'8"
      W: 175
      BF: 8-10% I haven't calculated it in a while
      Training History; Ive been training with mostly free weights steadily for three years; I train each body part once a week; 3 to 4 exercises per body part. I throw in some cardio running and biking 2 to 3 times a week.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

A good simple cycle is best. Test enanath for 10 to 12 weeks at 500mgs per week followed by pct two weeks after last inj. Pct nolva 40mgs for 14 days nolva 20mgs for an additional 14 days.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• urafreak

Originally posted by jezziah
          I'll quickly give you a history on me; I've been seriously working out for three years without any steroid or perscription enhancments. I've used creatine and various other supplements with reasonable results. Recently I've hit a wall I can't gain another pond I can't lift another pound and I'm thinking in order to brreak through this wall I need to start utilizing some creative sports "nutrition" I'm not looking to become a monster and would prefer a cycle that will lead to mild to moderate bulking and cutting. I also would like to keep as much of what I gain as possible. So if you could point me in the right direction (right now I'm tinking an 8 week cycle of deca 200-400 mg a week) but I'm not really sure what else I should add to the mix...
          I appreciate any advice you can give me
          welcome to the board bro.

Comment

• FContact
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by liftsiron
            A good simple cycle is best. Test enanath for 10 to 12 weeks at 500mgs per week followed by pct two weeks after last inj. Pct nolva 40mgs for 14 days nolva 20mgs for an additional 14 days.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Btw Welcome to SS.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by liftsiron

And make sure you don't do Deca by itself either, that's not good. I agree with LI here.

Comment

Working...