Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • house1

reflecting

reflecting
    i have been on for a year as of march 1 -- never intended to be on this long but here it is a year--

i have started a diet -- down 6 pounds-- i will be making an honest stab at doing a show-- was going to try some powerlifting but death of a friend has put a different perspective on life-- time to take some weight off -- just getting harder for me to deal with

so i will be on for a bit longer -- most of the summer--then it will be time to come off for a while--

i have found that once you reached a certain point growth stops unless you add extreme amounts of gear and then its not much more -- i am not willing to do the high doses of test--feel its a waste

my liver enzymes were pretty high --[except the ggpt] they did a battery of tests took pics etc,etc and found everything to be fine this past fall which to me was a green light to keep going

some of the things i have done this past year

dbol-- put me in the ER-- pounded the shit out of my kidneys -- was only taking 30 mgs per day--will never touch the stuff again - and yes i was taking all precautions -- shit just does not like me

test enanthate and cyp-- love the stuff--cant say anymore than that lol

gh-- as i sit here and write this i feel i owe my life to gh-- i feel its what helped me fight the meningitis that and faith in god -- the doctor still cannot believe the way i bounced back-- he did not think i would make it through the night-- wish i could run it till the day they burn me up and spread my ashes-- gh just makes me feel good allover- great,great stuff

slin-- scary stuff and should not be taken lightly-- my best gains are when i ran gh-test and slin-- great combo

tren-- fucked up my sleep made me moody -- but made me harder than ever before and strong as shit -- hmmmmmmm love the stuff

b12 -- finally found something that helps with my anemia-- gives me energy--

also found there is no difference between once a week injections and twice aweek injections gaining size wise but have found my mood 100 percent better when i do twice aweek injections--

i also want to pay homage to the great minds that are on these boards. the help you give is priceless!!!!! -- my hats off to you for taking time out of your lives to help those that ask for it--

thats all i have for now--- thanks for listening-- have alot on my mind as of late

sincerely
    house
  • STEELADDICTION

Great post House. With your size and determination, I'm sure a show will be no problem for you. Good Luck Bro.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Really good insightful post. We all need a little trial and error to see what works best for us. It seems for me personally, that as long as I have extra test in my system, I feel better, healthier than when off. D-bol and anadrol do not agree with me either, they boost my blood pressure to much and give me extreme back pain. I tolerated m1t very well was tired on it until I upped my alcar to 1.5grams 3 times a day then my energy levels shot up. I just switched over from m1t to winny now for six weeks.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• house1

lifts, how did you like the m1t -- worth it??

Comment

• rado

Good post man, sometimes it's good to talk about stuff like this. Good luck on your show !

Comment

Working...