long r-3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nephilim

long r-3

I am new here so I know my word will probably not carry mcuh weight, but I am only sharing info, not attempting to instruct. I ran 1200 migs of enanthate and 100 migs ed of dbol for 10 weeks. At the fourth week, I added 40 mcgs of long r-3 per day, and istead of using bac water, I used four units of serono for the draw soolution. I work out differently than most. I lift twice a day. Real hard in the morning, then the same body parts in the afternoon, only lighter weight to get that deep down muscle breakdown. I attempt to get muscle density as well as size. This routine works well for me when I am riding high. Within the first week, I could feel my body growing! No kidding. I also took in alot of simple sugars, such as candy and chocolate milk. I normally don't eat these things, but they made a tremendous difference in the growth rate I was experiencing. I took in about 200 grams of protein per day. I went from 200#'s at the beginning omy cycle to 228 at the end. I then lost the water from the test and I am still at 215. I gained that in 10 weeks and probably could have gained more changing my work-0out, but I am very hard looking. Pumps beyond belief and immediate results can be expected ffom long r-3. But, Noow I am getting sores all over my face that just take forever to go away. Never had this before. We all know that Giantism is caused by the liver making to much igf-1, so be careful bro's. Never know what the body might do with all this igf. I only ran for 25 days and got tremendous results. I sure hate these bigs sores though. Chris Benoit had one between hos eyebrows a couple of weeks ago on Raw. Same thing I have. Good luck and be careful. This stuff is super-powerful and produces extreme results that you won't believe!!
  • urafreak

thanks for the post bro and welcome to the board.

so i'm guessing you would run igf again? did you split up the 40 to 20 twice daily.

Comment

• house1

welcome bro-- thanks for the info

Comment

• DblDmnGd38

Welcome to PremierMuscle, glad to have you here.

Comment

• rado

Welcome to the site, and thanks for the great post. Great information !

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

welcome aboard good gains bro! so your saying this sore is from igf?

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Welcome to SS, are you on clomid, by chance?
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Nephilim

long r-3

Thanks for the welcome my little family! Yes, I would do it again. I am planning on trying cyber-sol's stuff. I did not break up the dosage into two times daily. I could not sleep well if I did it later in the day. To amped up, especially after the sugar stuff. I have been off since mid-November. The effects of it stayed with me until about 2 1/2 weeks ago, as far as seemingly staying lean no matter what I ate. When I went up to 228 and then down to 215, you must understand, I was not a lean 200. I am now a fairly lean 215. I gained fifteen #'s of muscle and lost probably ten #'s of fat. This was while I was eating everything I could fit in my mouth. (Yes, I am hetero, just thought I would clear that up right away!)LOL I truly believe in eating simple sugars while on the long. My friend did the same doseage as I did on all three things and he stayed on a low carb high protien diet and my gains far surpassed his. He became much more vascular though. He really enjoys eating pizza on r-3 because of the effect he calls "veining out". It makes your big veins look like garden hoses. All my gains have stayed too. Nothing works like this stuff I am confident. But as with everthing, thre is a price. BTW, no I am not on clomid. I never have gotten acne of any kind from test before or growth and this time I rally did. I am confodent it was from the r-3. As with all things, just be careful. You do not need to experience side-effects to know a drug is working. (something I thought in the past.)

Comment

• urafreak

good info. never heard of getting sores from the stuff. i plan starting mine monday. i will try to split the dose. hopefully i can still sleep.

Comment

• JohnnyB
                    vet
                    • Jul 2003

Welcome to PremierMuscle Bro

JohnnyB

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

anyone else have input on leaning out with igf utilizing high carb?

Comment

• Nephilim

Leaning out

Hey Brother, I am sorry, I did not mean to mislead you by what I was saying. I did not try to imply I lost fat while on a high carb diet. I lived off of fish, turkey, and chicken. Some rice too. I only meant to say I think the benefit of taking in simple sugars is under-rated. You must understand, I have a tremendous appetite. Adding simple sugar to my diet, (jelly beans, circus peanuts, etc.) helped me to recoup and gain much faster than I usually do. Sorry abot that.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

that's ok bro i took it the way you meant. Im just curious as to the best method for cutting up with igf long r3

Comment

Working...