Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 02-26-2004, 10:17 AM   #1
TrainerX

Question Heres my next run, I need suggestions on...

600 mg/ wk Deca
500 mg/wk Tren Enan
200 mg/ wk EQ

I have letrizole and arimidex for use during my cycle and hcg/ clomid for when I get off. Any suggestions based on what I'm using for dosage on the arimidex and letrizole and when I should start? I have never used letrizole before and not much experience w/ arimidex either.
Thanks,
TX
Old 02-26-2004, 11:20 AM   #2
BigPK

You need a test in there or else you'll be limp for months. stats are good to help as well, age weight experience
Old 02-26-2004, 12:05 PM   #3
Easto

1. Stats (you may have aready posted these before, but I have a bad memory)
2. Goal of this cycle

From the limited info we have, I would do something like this:
Test Enan 600mg/wk
Tren Enan 500mg/wk
EQ 500mg/wk

I don't know how I feel about running Tren and Deca together, the sides might be a little tough to control.
Old 02-26-2004, 12:38 PM   #4
TrainerX

Im 28 , 200 lb , 5'9''. Training consistantly for the last 4 years, but coming off a 8 month break from juice and 2 moths of from training. I lift 5-6 days a week and I am looking to put on some lean mass and thin out a bit. I would like to drop from about 12% bodyfat to 8 or 9% on this cycle, mabye get back to 215 lbs. If you have a suggestion for a different stack using what I have or adding/ removing, please let me know and also let me know what I should be dosing for the arimidex and letrizole.
Thanks for the advice,
TX
Old 02-26-2004, 02:09 PM   #5
BigPK

See with the I would run it

EQ 600mgs 1-12
Test E 500mg 1-6
Test P 100mgs EOD 7-12
Fina E 6-12

PCT 3 days after last inject.
Old 02-26-2004, 02:44 PM   #6
JohnnyB
vet

JohnnyB has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyB has a spectacular aura about
What do you mean by next, 2nd, 3rd, 4th how mant have you done and what were the doses?

JohnnyB
JohnnyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 04:19 PM   #7
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB
What do you mean by next, 2nd, 3rd, 4th how mant have you done and what were the doses?

JohnnyB

A little more history bro, also I agree with easto tren and deca in the same cycle is not a good idea.
Old 02-26-2004, 05:19 PM   #8
FContact

FContact is on a distinguished road
Was just gonna ask same thing. We need to know your cycle history as well.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.
FContact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 06:09 PM   #9
TrainerX

Have gone through 6 cycles before this one ... Last was Sostenon @ 500 mg/ wk , Deca @ 600 mg/ wk and D-bol @ 25 mg day. Followed by a 2 wk bridge w/ hcg and nolvadex then Winstrol V at 50mg/ day , Primo 300 mg/wk and clen 30 mcg / day 5 days on 2 days off. 10 weeks on the 1st half , 2 weeks off then 10 weeks on the second half.
Old 02-26-2004, 11:15 PM   #10
FContact

FContact is on a distinguished road
I would think twice about running both deca and tren together at those dosages. You greatly increase you chances of getting progesterone induced gyno which can not be stopped by nolvadex, femera, and other anti-e, but bromocriptine has yielded good results in combatting that type of gyno.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.
FContact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 11:41 PM   #11
rado

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainerX

600 mg/ wk Deca
500 mg/wk Tren Enan
200 mg/ wk EQ

How about this:

EQ-400mgs a wk
Test-500 a wk
Tren-100mgs eod

Leave the deca for another cycle later
Old 02-27-2004, 06:27 AM   #12
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by FContact
I would think twice about running both deca and tren together at those dosages. You greatly increase you chances of getting progesterone induced gyno which can not be stopped by nolvadex, femera, and other anti-e, but bromocriptine has yielded good results in combatting that type of gyno.

A nolva/winny combo may also be effective. But IMO tren and deca in the same cycle is very unwise, it takes far to long for htpa recovery.
Old 02-27-2004, 02:46 PM   #13
TrainerX

Ok, so I will replace the deca w test enanthate.... How much and how often do I take the letrizole and should I be using hcg throughout as well?
Old 02-27-2004, 03:27 PM   #14
liftsiron
Administrator

letro 1.25mgs every third day. Hcg 500ius twice per week.
Old 02-27-2004, 06:25 PM   #15
TrainerX

Thanks alot bro... Much appreciated. I will let you know how everything goes.
TX