steroid interview

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shtuphoe

steroid interview

I'm working on a project for school about steroid use in bodybuilding.
    Anyone who has been using steroids for bodybuilding for more than six months is welcome to respond. If you'd rather not post on the forum then just e-mail me at swizz105@hotmail.com

1. Do you use steroids?
    2. If so for how long have you used them and have you had any negative side effects pertaining to their use?
    3. Do you know other bodybuilders who use steroids?
    4. What is your take on steroids?
    5. In your experience is the negative reputation about steroids true? Eg. Do they really cause liver damage, your testicles to shrink, hair thinning, kidney and heart problems.
    6. Do you think something should be done about steroid use in bodybuilding? If so what?
    - Questions for another aspect of the paper
    7. What is your daily caloric intake while bulking?
    8. What is your daily protein intake while bulking?
    9. How long have you been bodybuilding?

These questions are for a paper so don't mess around, if you have a website and want to drop that in there thats cool too.
    thanks a lot
  • house1

1 -- yes
    2---- i will have been on for a full year on march 1 2004-- have been using on and off for 12 years-- side effects - acne,water retention, slightly elevated liver enzymes
    3-- yes-- i know many
    4-- i feel they get a bad rap from the media-- why are they still used in the medical field if there so bad-- if used wisely a person can live a very long happy life with no real ill effects-
    but like everything else -- abuse them and you can suffer health issues-

i feel the dangers of alcohol and cigarettes [which are legal] and eating like fat slobs far out pace that of steroids--
    5--my liver enzymes have been slightley elevated - hair has been fine--heart and kidneys are fine-- my testicals have shrunk
    i go to the doctors for bloodwork on a regular basis to be sure things are good health wise-- everyone should whether they use steroids or not!!
    6-- i do feel more bodybuilders should come forward and be honest about use -- i do understand why they dont though-- the way the media spins things!

prime example-- dusty baker manager of the chicago cubs statement the other day when asked about steroids --said -- well i knew lyle alzado was very ignorant and media based-
    if he would ever take the time to look it to what actually caused his death he would see that it was not steroids as the media would have you believe!!
    7-- not sure but would guess 4000 to 5000 per day
    8 -- 300 to 350 grams per day
    9 -- 17 years

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

I don't think that your going to get to many e-mails bro.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...