• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andre_G

Winstrol

My friend has been taking a stack of
    -deca (400mg/week)
    -omnadren (500mg/week)

He is coming up to week 5 and wants to know when is a good time to kick in the winny for a 15 week cycle. ??

Thanks
  • Easto

What are his stats? How many cycles has he done?

Comment

• Andre_G

250 lbs 20% body fat, lots of quality mass, he has taken a cycle of omnadren (high doses/750 per week) and thats it... he is 22 years old and 5'11. Its my boss at the gym

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

Tell him to save the winny. Ihope he's using hcg during this cycle, deca shut down the hormonal system to where recovery is very hard. At his age that could effect him for life.

JohnnyB

Comment

• Andre_G

Originally posted by JohnnyB
          Ihope he's using hcg during this cycle, deca shut down the hormonal system to where recovery is very hard. At his age that could effect him for life.

JohnnyB
          He wants u to explain?? How can it shut him down

Comment

• Easto

HPTA

Deca and Fina tend to be very harsh, meaning they will shut down your natural test production harder than most AAS.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

I would also suggest that he save the winny but if he insists on using it. I suggest that he start in the 13th week and run winny two weeks past his last deca and test injection, then start pct one week after that.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• FContact
                • Oct 2003

^

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Andre_G

Thanks

Comment

• JohnnyB
                    vet
                    • Jul 2003

When you use a steroid the extra hormone in the body is picked up by the body. So the body knows it has more them enough is it stops producing it, this is what we call shuting down. At your friends age his hormonal system has not fully devoloped yet, so shutting it down may cause it to never return to it original state or stop it from fully devoloping.

JohnnyB

Comment

Working...