Dosage amounts...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJBiggs

Dosage amounts...

I have some cypionate and will soon have some prope I'm getting 200ml bottles and was wondering what anyone would recomend as far as a minimum dosage amount. I don't have the means to use anything other than those 2. I'm currently 6ft2 and 225lbs. Thanks
  • FContact
    • Oct 2003

Whats your cycle history look like?

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Bump for some stats bro.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• rado

Well your almost my age so I guess you would be good to go on AS. What about any priors or give us some more info to help out. Cyp is not bad at all man, it's all a matter of choice for most people. Cyp/Enanthate are almost the same. Bump for the stats

Comment

• JJBiggs

I don't have a cycle history. I'm not sure what you mean by stats, but I'm 27 years old, 6ft2 and 225lbs. I've never had any health issues or anything like that. Thanks for the responses.

Comment

• FContact
            • Oct 2003

I'd run a simple test cyp cycle @500mg/wk for 12wks. Start PCT 2wks after last inj.

Save the prop for next time.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• FContact
              • Oct 2003

BTW what are you goals?

Comment

• JJBiggs

I have just within the last year went from 285lbs to 225lbs, and it wasn't a muscular 285, it was a fat 285. I have managed to trim up pretty much everywhere but I'm still not so proud of my gut. I'm happy at the weight I'm at now but I would like to move some of it around if know what I'm saying. I think my arms are like 17inches and not really all that defined and my buddy has 22inch arms that are ripped. I'm not sure if I really would want the 22's but some ripped 19 or 20 inchers wouldn't suck much. I really don't have any clear cut goals but I enjoy lifting and want to see what will happen with this stuff.

Comment

• JJBiggs

Originally posted by FContact
                  I'd run a simple test cyp cycle @500mg/wk for 12wks. Start PCT 2wks after last inj.

Save the prop for next time.
                  Whats PCT?

Comment

• liftsiron
                    Administrator
                    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by JJBiggs
                    Whats PCT?
                    Cyp or enanath both work the same.
                    pct - post cycle therphy when you run steroids the htpa in your brain which regulates hormone production among other functions, sends a signle to your nuts to some producing testosterone, this is called shut down. After a cycle you need to jump start thr htpa, this helps you to maintain gains from the cycle. Clomid or nolvadex is used for this purpose.
                    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• rado

I would wait a bit longer before you do a cycle. Seems like you still have some fat from what your saying. AS can also make you gain fat, not just lean mass. If you think you have no definition in most areas, try leaning up a bit before you get on AS.

Comment

• JJBiggs

I hear what you are saying about the leaning up. I kind of was thinking that myself. Does AS make it harder to trim up? Also do you know how all the dosages work? For instance, I've been told that the stuff I have has 200mg per 1cc. Does this sound right? I really apreciate all the advice I've been getting.

Comment

• house1

Originally posted by JJBiggs
                          I hear what you are saying about the leaning up. I kind of was thinking that myself. Does AS make it harder to trim up? Also do you know how all the dosages work? For instance, I've been told that the stuff I have has 200mg per 1cc. Does this sound right? I really apreciate all the advice I've been getting.

cyp at 200 mgs per ml is right bro-- you can find higher dose stuff--

if your dead set on running a cycle i would do this--

make it simple--

monday -- 200 mgs cyp-[1 cc]
                          thursday -- 200 mgs cyp--[1cc]

totaling 400 mgs per week -- run that for 10 to 12 weeks--

start your post cycle therapy [pct] 2 weeks after last injection--

you can run nolva--

run it for 14 days at 40 mgs per day then drop down to 20 mgs and run that for another 14 days---done

Comment

• JJBiggs

Thanks for the info. I think you guys have answered all my questions.

Comment

Working...