Nipple pain ( can it happen after 3 years?)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pumpitdude
    Vet
    • Jan 2007

Nipple pain ( can it happen after 3 years?)

Well I had a go with some tren and test about 2.5-3 years ago.
    The stuff I had gave me ridiculously painful and hard lumps on injections site. So bad that let alone training I wouldn't be able to walk. ( I do have a naturally allergic immune system). anyhow, after 2 weeks I stopped the cycle. About a year before that I used a Epistane and anavar for about 2 months.

After both of these I did not do a proper recovery cycle. Hell I didn't do anything basically. Everything was fine right up until two months ago, I felt this hard lump under my left nipple. It is also very painful and will not go away. Although small and a long time ago, do u guys think this may be because of the prior use or something else.

I would have asked a doctor but got not health insurance.

Is there anything I can do except surgery?
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Could be gyno is a strange beast, it often flares up in men w/o any steroid use. You may want to try nolvadex, it may not help but then again it may.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Pumpitdude
      Vet
      • Jan 2007

Hey lifts,
      tnx for the reply
      if it does help, could it technically get rid of it completely or the symptoms will return and nolva will only get rid of the symptoms for the time being? I know it's all may or may not but I was wondering if there is a possibility of it curing it completely.
      I am gonna go do some reading on nolvadex right now actually.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

No clue if it will cure it completely, I would doubt it at this time, but it may reduce the size of the lump.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Deacon
          Vet
          • Jan 2005

did you use anyn hcg - thats been known to cause alot of problems with estro rebound too
          Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
          "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Pumpitdude
            Vet
            • Jan 2007

Not as far as I remember. I used some gh that had blue caps and was from china, maybe it was fake and had something else in it. I remember there was a time where hcg or something else could be mistaken or sold as GH, i may be total off on this since it has been a while.

Comment

Working...