X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pumpitdude
    Vet
    • Jan 2007

PCT for Var

I am planning on running some oral anavar that I had from before, it is going to run for about 1-2 months, i am not adding anything else in it. Later I am also going to run a small TestE cycle too.

What should I do in between? I mean right after I am done with var, what kind of pct should I do? I was planning on running anavar 20mg per day.

Also if this is a stupid idea, please say so.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Not the brightest thing to do IMO. Personally I would run anavar with test.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Pumpitdude
      Vet
      • Jan 2007

I thought about the same thing, how about if i run them together by adding 250mg Test E per week? 8 week cycle, and then what kind of PCT?

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

We must have more than a hundred threads on PCT and nearly every one says roughly the same thing. Look up the your right and hit the search function.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• ninobambino
          • Jan 2005

I would run them together... I think you will like the results a lot better.

Comment

• Deacon
            Vet
            • Jan 2005

no need for pct with a var only cycle - and IMO run them together like they said already
            Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
            "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...