post cycle and anti-ester effectiveness

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rocky07

oh hell i know what it is then lol i just didnt understamd the question.
    every single day i eat
    meal 1- 6egg whites, 1whole egg,1bowl of oatmeal, 1 glass water =232 calories-35g protein

meal 2 - 1 can tuna with 1tsp mayo and 1 Tblspn of sweet relsih
    =165 calories-22g protein

meal 3 - 8oz chicken breast and 1 cup green veggie (which on average is 30-40 cals so we'll say 35)
    = 315 cal-46g protein

meal 4 - same as meal 3
    =315 cal-46g protein

meal 5-1 can tuna again (i love tuna!) and 1 protein shake
    =325 cal-48g protein

meal 5 - (this meal varies every other day) either 6 - 8 oz red meat with green veggie or 10 oz tilapia with brown rice.
    im not sure of the cals on this meal. steaks are always round sirloin tips cut lean.

meal 6 - 1 protein shake, 1 cup cottage cheese
    = 320 calories-50g protein

if meal 5 is 350 cals that puts me at 2032 calories a day. i have been eating this for about 6 wks now and as i may have stated earlier i went from 225lbs-240+lbs in only 4 wks. my body fat was in the high 12% range and now is 10% so im gaining muscle and losing fat with this diet. it has been amazing. but when i get ready to cut...what should i do. i am losing fat-hell maybe if i stick to what im doin ill eventually lean on out...maybe?...but i eat that every single day. i thought it was in the 3500 cal range but i was wrong its only 2000 but its alot of protein and to me, alot of food. with meal 5 being over 30g of protein im sure, that puts me at atleast 277g of protein each day. i hear the rule is 1g and a half per lb of body weight but im 240lbs now i cant afford 360g a day. im still growin mre than ever and losing fat.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
      • Feb 2009

How do you know what your BF% is ?
      Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• Rocky07

i got it checked about a wk and a half ago

Comment

• HOTROCKS
          • Feb 2009

This is the poor mans way of checking .
          Get youself one .
          Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

Working...