Brrrrr... and loving life!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

Brrrrr... and loving life!

Wow, this morning it was 21 degrees out with a wind chill of 16 degrees (standing still of course) here in South-East Pennsylvania.
    I just found that out by checking wunderground.com (a weather site).

This morning, I looked at the thermometer outside the kitchen window and it read 37 degrees, the skies were absolutely Pristine, without a cloud or chemtrail in sight.

I couldn't resist, so I decided to ride my motorcycle into work (21 miles) but it was so cold it confused me. I kept thinking, whoa, how can it be 37 degrees when it feels like 20? I was rubbing my gloves on the engine at stop lights, but it was still so cold I was doing it also while riding.

I guess I was right last week when I told my wife, "I think that thermometer is broken!" She responded, "No, I think it's right!"

Yeah, OK, the jury is in, but it is such an absolutely beautiful day here today, with a Westerly wind blowing off Lake Erie, that ya gotta figure, "Hey, gotta live a little!".

I just better leave on time so I don't end up in the dark!
  • Joe0690
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

u should not ride ur bike in cold conditions the tires turn into hockey pucks and will not grip the road

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

5 here without wind chill.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Scotsmark
        VET
        • Apr 2005

Weather's been quite shit here too, -15C a few days ago!

Comment

• HOTROCKS
          • Feb 2009

I hate winter ..even here in Florida .
          Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• mrhtbd

Originally posted by Joe0690
            u should not ride ur bike in cold conditions the tires turn into hockey pucks and will not grip the road
            Thanks Joe I didn't know that about the tires, I just figured I was slipping because I was a lousy rider!

Comment

Working...