Casein Protein

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbrock

Casein Protein

Has anyone ever tried casein protein? Does it live up to the hype?
  • rippedfreak
    Banned
    • Dec 2005

wat hype bro..they say its best to be taken at night before sleep cuz it breaks down slower..

also read that a study showed that if mixing casein with your whey PWO showed more muscle mass than someone just using whey alone.

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

nitrean ftw

Comment

• JrMaFia
        BANNED for being a JETS fan
        • Oct 2007

i drink two scoops of cassein right before bed
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
        Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
        Cassidy: Crue!
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
        Cassidy: Def Lep!
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
        Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• bigbrock

What are the different types of casein?

Comment

• JrMaFia
            BANNED for being a JETS fan
            • Oct 2007

Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
            Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
            Cassidy: Crue!
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
            Cassidy: Def Lep!
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
            Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• meateater

evapro has whey and casein in it

Comment

• Shinobi

I have 2 scoops of micellar casein + peannut butter before going to bed.
                Micellar protein from Protein Factory.

Comment

• Mick-G
                  VET
                  • Jan 2005

I have used it ( the allthewhey) mixed with isolate, and i did notice significant weight increases, and not fat, muscle gains. Imo, it is better than using a weight gainer.

Comment

• TECHNIQUE

save yourself some money and buy some cottage cheese, thats what casein is

Comment

• BigSickD
                      Vet
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by TECHNIQUE
                      2cups of cottage cheese and a 1/2 cup of dark berries, good bedtime snack..
                      BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• blk99xtreme

I use it....1/2 scoop casein with my whey Post workout and sometimes a casein shake before bed.

Comment

• Thate
                          Vet
                          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by TECHNIQUE
                          not really, it is 80% casein and 20% whey but you are also getting the simple sugar lactose.

Comment

• Cruci
                            Vet
                            • Nov 2006

Casein is a pain in the ass to mix. Seriously. I am with BSD about the Cottage Cheese. Plus cottage cheese tastes good IMO.
                            Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• GetBigger

just use a milk protein isolate 20% whey 80% casein. much cheaper.

Comment

Working...