Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MR. BMJ
    • Apr 2006

Almost busted up some fukstick just now

We have these 2 palm trees out in the front of our house, and I've pruned them myself each year since I've lived here, but now they are getting too high for me to reach them with ladders and shit. Anyway, we have guys drop off their business cards on our door at our house all the time trying to solicit business...cool, I can understand. Anyway, i'm sitting on my recliner posting on these here forums, and the wife comes in from work for lunch, when we notice some guy putting a card on our door. She's next to the door so I tell her to open it and ask the guy how much he'd charge for our trees. She opens the door and calls the guy over and asks him a few questions. He is Mexican (as she is), but she asks him in English so that I can hear their conversation from my chair. He can't see where i'm sitting from where he is standing in the door. Anyway here's how the conversation goes:

Wife: Excuse me, you cut down palm trees?

The fuktard: Yes, we can cut them for you, are you interested?

Wife: How much can you quote me to trim my two trees here in the front of the house?

Fuktard: Uhhh, we can cut them for about $200.

Wife: So you can cut both for $200?

Fuktard: Yes, so a $100 a piece.

At this point, I get up to go and ask him if he could come this weekend, or when he may be able to come cut them. I walk to the door and he looks at me and proceeds with the following:

Fuktard: Oh, hi (in Spanish and then looks at me for about 10 seconds while stuttering the hello). Continuing in Spanish thinking i'm some dumb whiteboy, he says, "Well, you know, I think we may have to charge around $400 now that I think about it."

Me in Spanish: $400? Why did you increase it from the original $200 you just quoted my wife? And you speak English, please speak in English to me too.

Dumbfuk: Well, I probably just was figuring $200 per tree, so that is $400 for both (while giving a smirk and laughing).

Me: No, you quoted her $100 per tree, I heard you while I was sitting right here in my chair? Did you just raise the price once you seen me, thinking i'm a white guy with money or something?

Dumbfukk: No (while having a stupid smirk on his face).

Me: Well what the heck did you raise it for? Were you trying to hit on my wife until you seen she had somebody? Or, were you going to rip her off after cutting the trees and change your quote to take advantage of her, or me?

Dumbfukk: No (while giving me a dirty look and puffs his chest up until I walk closer and he realizes he looks like a damn child next to me).

Me: Well guess what's going to happen now? You aren't going to get neither $200 or $400 dollars for being a lying fuktard, so you might as well just leave.

Dumbfukk: just stands there giving me a dirty look.

Me: So at this point, I brush my wife back with my arm so she is not in the way and tell the guy...."Hey bud, did you hear what I said? You ruined your business with us, and you've made it personal. If you keep standing there I'm going to slap that fukking look right off your face, it's your decision."

Dumbfuk: He walks away.

I follow him out since i'm on my own property and want to make sure he doesn't do something stupid like kick my wife's truck or anything like that. He starts walking faster and as he knew I was about 10-15 feet behind him. He walks to his truck a few houses down, gets in his car and flips me off when he drives away. LOL.

My neighbor was outside, and he mentioned that he had an appointment with the guy to trim up one of his trees. He starts laughing and asks what happened. About this time, another neighbor across the street joins and mentions he had an appointment too. Both call the guy and cancel their business with him while we are talking. He drives back by and flips us all off

Stupid fukker.

I hurry to go inside before the wife leaves back to work.

Wife: I thought you were going to beat that guy down!

Me: Yea, I wanted to.

Wife: Yer getting soft, 10 years ago you wouldn't have even got through 2 sentences before punching him.

Me: Yea...i'm gonna go sit in my recliner...DICK!

Wife: laughs out loud and leaves to work.

I'll have to make sure my cameras around the house are on, he may be the chicken-shit type to do something. Anyway...

...ugh, at least i'm not going to jail or trying to figure out where to bury a dead body...

Sorry Rough, I probably let ya down I guess I am getting soft....
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

It has been a couple years now since I have tuned someone up and gave them an attitude adjustment. I am just getting too old for that crap. I still have the demeaner and the inner rage, I just think the better of it. My wife has never seen the violent side of me. I am not sure how she would take it. She is the soft, kind and thoughtful type.

I did get into a verbal tiff a week ago. A consultant and I had a disagreement when he told me he was going to kick my ass. (on the phone) I invited him to make his best attempt and then thought I should cool it. Come to find out the guy is a buck twenty soaking wet. Dipshit.

It is sometimes tough to be on the backside of the hill physically but still have the heart of your 30 year old self.

Good idea with the cameras B, that kind of guy would be the type to roll by and damage something and slip away like a coward.
    The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

We have fuck wads up here that go around and do the same thing with black topping driveways. They will quote an old person a price, blacktop the driveway then demand two to three times the original price. This happened to my mother about 6-7 years ago. She told them to wait outside until the police arrived. She went in the house and called the police. The black toppers left before the police got there and never came back. She got her driveway blacktopped for free, although it was pretty low quality work.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Dakota
        VET
        • Feb 2017

Originally posted by liftsiron
        We have fuck wads up here that go around and do the same thing with black topping driveways. They will quote an old person a price, blacktop the driveway then demand two to three times the original price. This happened to my mother about 6-7 years ago. She told them to wait outside until the police arrived. She went in the house and called the police. The black toppers left before the police got there and never came back. She got her driveway blacktopped for free, although it was pretty low quality work.
        I like a story with a happy ending!

There was a scam going on around here were a couple a Mexican landscaper crews would go around neighborhoods and offer to fertilize your lawn for some great low price per bag. They would have a shit ton of empty bags hidden and then claim they used them on your lawn and shake down old folks and people that can't defend themselves.

They offered to do my lawn and knowing the scam I said sure. They went back to the truck and grabbed a couple bags and as they started I grabbed a lawn chair and sat down to watch them. They realized the jig was up and grabbed the couple bags that they had not opened and drove away. I got stuck spreading myself but I got two bags of soil for free.
        The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Roughrydr
          • Oct 2017

Going to jail is highly overrated.
          I need a new dog!
          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• choke

Thank you for that!
            You’ve done your part of the “Get off my lawn crowd”!

It’s seriously shocking how stupid some people can be since they’ve managed to avoid consequences so often.

Good on ya for stepping up, and good on ya for not going to the grey bar hotel.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
              • Apr 2006

Whew...I passed the test

To be honest, I've worked hard on my attitude a ton, since I've had kids. Also, working in the nutrition field, working with bitchy anal women, I've learned to pussify myself some so I don't get fired from my jobs (or school) in 2 days, lol. Kids and working around dietitians have tested my patience so damn much, i'm surprised I have not died from a heart attack. It feels like that movie Mr. Incredible where he is trying to tone himself back from his job/boss and wife, so that he doesn't get fired....good guy, but constantly having to tone himself down, lol.

Not saying I've not spoken my mind and blew up a time or two...or three or four, lol....

I've noticed the more I yell when upset, my kids will do the same when they are upset. I cut it back because I don't want them to be that type of person yelling all the time. My mom was always walking around yelling and cursing all damn day, and it rubbed off on me most of my life. I made it a goal to break that so my kids didn't carry it further. I haven't been perfect, but it could be worse. Now, I get amped up and excited easily, and I can get loud with a potty mouth, but there is a difference between that and being mad and expressing yourself outwardly. I can be pretty sarcastic, in a funny way, but a lot of people living in a cave all their lives can't tell the difference, so I have to be careful. I am stern with my kids, usually when I raise my voice, they will listen, if it is needed. I'm a puss though, I hate seeing my kids upset, but they aren't going to grow up like all these other little politically correct little shits pussifying everything in site because they get their feelings hurt on everything.

Want to get my son (and daughter) in BJJ or wrestling since it not only teaches self-defense, but also calmness in difficult situations. My daughter is a beast, she has more muscle than my son and is very strong, she is like a freight train, it blows my mind....but obviously still feminine.

Anyway, went way off topic here

Comment

• Roughrydr
                • Oct 2017

My wife was a yeller. Now my youngest son tells at his three kids. Grandpa interferes in that behavior frequently. I'll tell him not to yell at my babies. 120 pound babies. Lol
                OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• choke

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
                  Whew...I passed the test

To be honest, I've worked hard on my attitude a ton, since I've had kids. Also, working in the nutrition field, working with bitchy anal women, I've learned to pussify myself some so I don't get fired from my jobs (or school) in 2 days, lol. Kids and working around dietitians have tested my patience so damn much, i'm surprised I have not died from a heart attack. It feels like that movie Mr. Incredible where he is trying to tone himself back from his job/boss and wife, so that he doesn't get fired....good guy, but constantly having to tone himself down, lol.

Not saying I've not spoken my mind and blew up a time or two...or three or four, lol....

I've noticed the more I yell when upset, my kids will do the same when they are upset. I cut it back because I don't want them to be that type of person yelling all the time. My mom was always walking around yelling and cursing all damn day, and it rubbed off on me most of my life. I made it a goal to break that so my kids didn't carry it further. I haven't been perfect, but it could be worse. Now, I get amped up and excited easily, and I can get loud with a potty mouth, but there is a difference between that and being mad and expressing yourself outwardly. I can be pretty sarcastic, in a funny way, but a lot of people living in a cave all their lives can't tell the difference, so I have to be careful. I am stern with my kids, usually when I raise my voice, they will listen, if it is needed. I'm a puss though, I hate seeing my kids upset, but they aren't going to grow up like all these other little politically correct little shits pussifying everything in site because they get their feelings hurt on everything.

Want to get my son (and daughter) in BJJ or wrestling since it not only teaches self-defense, but also calmness in difficult situations. My daughter is a beast, she has more muscle than my son and is very strong, she is like a freight train, it blows my mind....but obviously still feminine.

Anyway, went way off topic here

Spot on about the yelling and being an example. I’m very lucky to have a 15 year old daughter, and she’s an absolute angel. I have no idea why. I can only think that it is because even though my ex and I didn’t work, we didn’t fight dirty, yell and scream a lot. We spoke with her and considered her opinions.

I started teaching her BJJ and Muay Thai when she was 4, and she’s chosen to remain in BJJ on her own. She gets soooooo much out of that. She’s with other kids who are putting in serious work. The physical warm ups are very tough, they get a break working technique, then they fight for real against fully resisting peer opponents.

After BJJ, School and teen drama is the easiest thing that they handle daily...

Comment

• steelpreacher
                    Vet
                    • Jun 2013

Good story BMJ! Glad it ended well. Lol Some handymen/landscapers are great, others are total scam artists. They really shouldnt charge more than 50$ per tree to take off those lower frawns or w/e they are called.

Comment

Working...