X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

Fury vs Wilder 2 - fight link here

YT might take it down soon though:

Fury wins by TKO in 7th. All I can say is watching these 2 guys fight reminds of the 80's & 90's when they showed bums fighting on late night on ESPN. Jesus H how heavyweight boxing has fallen in the past 30 years.
    Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Pitiful!
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• choke

Well you summed that one up perfectly.

The prelims were better than the main event. glad I wasn’t the one that paid the PPV. W/hat a waste.

Comment

• PID
        • Nov 2018

Originally posted by choke
        Well you summed that one up perfectly.

The prelims were better than the main event. glad I wasn’t the one that paid the PPV. W/hat a waste.
        I thought it was an ok fight. I personally like Fury. He is a fucking monster and crushed Wilder. Plus, he sang the song American Pie at the end of his fight, which I thought was weird, but I love the song.
        I could have done without the antics before the fight (Fury being carried out on a throne in kings garb, and Wilder with his cartoonish outfit).

BUT, if I had to pay for the PPV, I would have missed the fight. I pay $34.99 a month for a streaming service that streams everything to my televisions, including all PPV events, movies still in the theater, NFL, MLB and NBA packages. I can watch any and all professional sporting events live from the comfort of my home.
        Last edited by PID; 02-23-2020, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• choke

Fair points! And I agreed on all counts. But I’m an MMA biased moron. :-)

Now... you’re streaming all that, and get all that for that? WTH Beavis? If that’s bait, I just bit the hook

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

I loved it. Fury licking the blood off of Wilders neck was classic. Almost as good as Tyson biting off Holyfields ear.
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• PID
              • Nov 2018

Prostream4k.

Now... you’re streaming all that, and get all that for that? WTH Beavis? If that’s bait, I just bit the hook

Comment

• PID
                • Nov 2018

Initial setup cost depends on how many TVs you want to have with this service. You will need to buy a loaded firestick for each television, and cost per TV is $24.99 per month, with premium addition being $12.99 per month. So, with 2 firesticks, you can have service on 2 TVs for under $40 per month (highly recommend getting the premium package).
                When I first signed up, it was $34.99 a month, but cost went up a little bit.
                I assure you this service is well worth it. Like I said earlier, I get ALL PPV events FREE, and most movies that are still in the theater. I have watched Ad Astra, Parasite, the new Jumangi movie with the Rock, Ford vs Ferrari, etc, and haven't been to a theater in years.
                Just FYI, I am not affiliated with prostream in any way. Just want to share this service with you guys.

Comment

• choke

Originally posted by PID
                  http://www.youstream4k.com

Initial setup cost depends on how many TVs you want to have with this service. You will need to buy a loaded firestick for each television, and cost per TV is $24.99 per month, with premium addition being $12.99 per month. So, with 2 firesticks, you can have service on 2 TVs for under $40 per month (highly recommend getting the premium package).
                  When I first signed up, it was $34.99 a month, but cost went up a little bit.
                  I assure you this service is well worth it. Like I said earlier, I get ALL PPV events FREE, and most movies that are still in the theater. I have watched Ad Astra, Parasite, the new Jumangi movie with the Rock, Ford vs Ferrari, etc, and haven't been to a theater in years.
                  Just FYI, I am not affiliated with prostream in any way. Just want to share this service with you guys.
                  Wow... Somehow I’ve never heard of this.
                  I’m in!

Now... we shall digress and put this thread back on track.

I’m glad Fury won too.
                  But...

It just seems like, at least in Boxing... The skill level is declining in the heavy ranks. Again, that’s a biased opinion. I’m used to a HW who can punch, kick, knee, elbow, throw, grapple... My bias is that if you’re focusing on just one skill, Boxing, you should be REALLY fucking good at it. And neither of these guys are that. IMO of course. Happy to be wrong.

Comment

Working...