Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • choke
    • Apr 2024

Ha ha! This took some balls!

I LOVE pranks: seeing them go off, and perpetrating them. One of my first jobs when I got out of the Army a millennia ago was working in a magic shop, and while I never pursued heavy magician level shit, I learned enough to seriously have fun with practical jokes.

This guy though.... it would be so easy for him to jack with the wrong guy and get flattened. He hits one former Army or Marine Infantryman who’s got enough combat experience to be twitchy, and this guys a dead man!

• Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

A lot of self control there.
    The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
      • Apr 2006

lol...too bad they didn't show what happened afterward. Yea, he was asking for an ass beating for all that...which is why I wish it revealed what happened afterward.

I know I would have yelled out a few words...at least a basic "WTF man!?"

lol

Comment

• A1food4u

I would have loved to see that too...BMJ

Comment

• Roughrydr
          • Oct 2017

I would have confronted him. Even as a joke he's being an ass.
          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
            Banned
            • Apr 2018

He definitely has balls.

Comment

• Dakota
              VET
              • Feb 2017

He would have quickly screamed "it's a prank" and pointed to the camera to try to save himself an ass whooping. I don't like these prank shows and prank video in the least. I have never found it funny to find humor at someone else's expense especially in they are just a bystander.
              The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• kriegernindo
                VET
                • Feb 2020

Hahahahaha. They cut it too short wanted to see the after math!!

Comment

• choke

Originally posted by Dakota
                  He would have quickly screamed "it's a prank" and pointed to the camera to try to save himself an ass whooping. I don't like these prank shows and prank video in the least. I have never found it funny to find humor at someone else's expense especially in they are just a bystander.
                  I can see that. I have a bunch of bro’s that hate the shit too. I used to be REALLY jumpy, and have tagged people just being dicks before, while trying to barge through a crowded space. The statement “it’s a prank” would never make it past “it’s” not too long ago.

Now, I try to have fun with it.

I got my MUCH better half the other night. She’s made cracks that I’m clumsy for a guy who’s been to the Army cool guy school that teaches you to stalk. So the other night, she’s in the kitchen, with a direct line of site through the sunroom, onto and out to the back deck, and our driveway beyond that. With lights on, direct line of site, I managed to sneak in, didn’t even spook my big ass Rhodesian Ridgeback.

Every route into the house would have to go by her to get to the bedroom. She knew that I was up to something because she threw the gauntlet. So she parked in the kitchen because there was technically no way to get to her without being spotted, and I could not get by her.

She didn’t consider the doggy door. It’s blocked from view by the couch. Crept through that (it’s a big dog door, Scout is 137 pounds of feisty asshole Ridgeback). I threw a small stick that had enough mass to make the dogs investigate, but not really loud enough for her to hear. The moment the dogs went to look for the noise, I made the move to get into the bedroom hallway.

It’s about a 15 foot hallway, into the bedroom, and then a button hook left to the bar area, her walk in closet, then the bathroom. I lit a small candle at the bar. So when she finally came back to the bedroom, she realized that there was no candle earlier, and then the realization that I’d gotten by her.

She went to the other side of the room to my walk in, nada... the shower, the shitter room, peaked in her closet, but not all the way... It’s an L-shaped walk in, naturally, I was all the way in the corner. She was talking much shit about no bed wrassling if I fucking scared her...

Secure that I’m messing with her via the candle but that I’m also not in the bedroom area anywhere. She finally came back, assuming I’m waiting outside for her, and started to get changed for bed... I stepped out from behind her clothes in some compression shorts, flip flops, a balaclava, corona beer cowboy hat with bunny ears attached, my Benelli M4 in one hand, and my Bowie knife in the other.

She pee’d.
                  I didn’t get laid that night.

In fact... I still haven’t... and it’s been a few days. She’s still smacking me.

So worth it.

To be fair, she started this scare war...
                  And I was told that outside the military these skills have no value... So wrong. :-)

Comment

• legaljuicer
                    VET
                    • May 2005

LMAO!!!! that is AWESOME!!!!
                    Being a Ninja and working in the shadows to be a Beast next year

Comment

• kriegernindo
                      VET
                      • Feb 2020

Damn good story Choke

Comment

Working...