X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phfreak
    Vet
    • Sep 2013

Any one use Arteparon or Adequen

I was wondering if any of you guys had experience with Arteparon or Adequen. I want to try it for issues with an old ankle injury, shoulder pain and arthritis is my wrists. Has it worked for anyone?
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

I tried Adequan back in the early 2000's - I think around 2005 or so. I dont recall getting much affect from it. Not to say it won't work for you - we all respond different of course. IIRC, I tried it bcoz of prolonged tendonitis in the elbow area. I eventually got a cortisone shot, which worked wonders & the pain was 100% gone 3 days later.

You ever considered trying the healing peptides BPC-157 and/or TB-500? They works for many.
    Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
      I tried Adequan back in the early 2000's - I think around 2005 or so. I dont recall getting much affect from it. Not to say it won't work for you - we all respond different of course. IIRC, I tried it bcoz of prolonged tendonitis in the elbow area. I eventually got a cortisone shot, which worked wonders & the pain was 100% gone 3 days later.

You ever considered trying the healing peptides BPC-157 and/or TB-500? They works for many.

I probably used fifty amps of Adequan in my shoulders I feel that it helped some but not to much. cortisone injections have worked excellent for me and fix the joint for a very long time. i got my last shoulder inject close to five years ago.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• HunterGatherer
        • Mar 2023

I get it by the case for my horses. I do 15ius every day with a slin pin. More then that it can bruise. Any type of connective tissue soreness goes away faster. Never had any side effects from it. Don’t use it while I’m not injured.

Comment

Working...