X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • basskiller
    Administrator
    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by DLEATO
    Thanks bro thats very informative.is adequan one hit?
    not really,... I have a whole long story about a problematic knee surgery.. Long story short ..The doc fugged my knee up somehow.. They just kept upping the pain meds util I was on 10 750mg vics a day.. Went through several docs and there only recourse was the pain meds.. What was supposed to be a 6 week op turned into 6months to a year before I started out on my own and said fugged the doctors

So I did some searching on my own and I ran across adequan.. researched the hell out of it.
    I bought the 4 pak 5mil vials and ran I believe it was 1 ml a day until it ran out. Within a few weeks of starting the adequan, I was walking normal again.. Before the adequan, I had a hard time navigating a simple pair of steps.. Going down them was a nightmare in both pain and the knee almost giving out..
    Owner of
    Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
    basskilleronline.com

Comment

• John Benz
      Vet
      • Jan 2004

Adequan is the only drug on the market that can do everything it does....with no side effects as an added bonus.

It starts working right away by causing the body to relubricate the joints with increased synovial fluid, and then it begins to actually rebuild cartilage.

The only side effects in horses and dogs is occasional temporary dizziness or nausea, and the only reason it is available solely to the VET trade is that big pharma is in bed with FDA. If this drug could be prescribed for humans, that would hurt the sales of the the symptom relievers like Celebrex!

Comment

• DLEATO

thanks bass/benz.

Im pretty tempted to try all three and see which ends up to be best to run long term.

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by basskiller
          not really,... I have a whole long story about a problematic knee surgery.. Long story short ..The doc fugged my knee up somehow.. They just kept upping the pain meds util I was on 10 750mg vics a day.. Went through several docs and there only recourse was the pain meds.. What was supposed to be a 6 week op turned into 6months to a year before I started out on my own and said fugged the doctors

So I did some searching on my own and I ran across adequan.. researched the hell out of it.
          I bought the 4 pak 5mil vials and ran I believe it was 1 ml a day until it ran out. Within a few weeks of starting the adequan, I was walking normal again.. Before the adequan, I had a hard time navigating a simple pair of steps.. Going down them was a nightmare in both pain and the knee almost giving out..
          This is exactly whats happend to me! The dam doctor has messed my ass up bad and after 3 failed surgerys in the past 2 years 2 of them being knee replacement now my right knee is fucked along with my hip and back and all the doctors want to do is feed me 6-30's a day! I'm sick of depending on a pain pill to be able to get around! This is something I'll definitely be looking into!! Thanks Bass and John!

Comment

• DLEATO

Originally posted by Freezerdude
            This is exactly whats happend to me! The dam doctor has messed my ass up bad and after 3 failed surgerys in the past 2 years 2 of them being knee replacement now my right knee is fucked along with my hip and back and all the doctors want to do is feed me 6-30's a day! I'm sick of depending on a pain pill to be able to get around! This is something I'll definitely be looking into!! Thanks Bass and John!
            was just having this discussion on another board the other day. Docs handing out meds trying to reduce the symptoms rather than fixing the source. Its too common!

Comment

• DLEATO

does the gelatine have to be knox?

dont seem to sell it here in OZ so all i can get my hands on is McKENZIE'S edible Gelatine.

would that be ok?
              also, ruffly how much would two packs of knox be? teaspoon wise?

Comment

• GRAYHORSE

E-pharm Joint Force topical

Comment

• Abraham

Very interesting thread.
                  I'm pretty tempted to try all three and see which
                  ends up to be best to run long term.

Comment

• Thunder
                    Vet
                    • Nov 2011

I run
                    4gr of fish oils & 1500mg of glucosamine for joints. I also read up above Deca. Yes that is a great substance for the joints

Comment

Working...