Vote: Mendes vs McGregor - who will win?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MR. BMJ
    • Apr 2006

Vote: Mendes vs McGregor - who will win?

I'm going with McGregor on thisone, but I could also see Mendes winning as well.
    Chad Mendes
    0%
    Conor McGregor
    0%
  • bufbiker

I like McGregor too. He's a tough dude.

Comment

• A.B
      VET
      • Jun 2004

I can't say I'm impressed with mcgregor. He's had some okay wins off of gate keeper status fighters. His mouth is what really annoys me. When you get to the top by all means you're the man and the one to beat- and the one that can be cocky and brag- but he's not there yet. When I see him beat a top 5 I may think otherwise

Due to sheer annoyance of Connor I'm hoping mendes wins.

Comment

• animal87

^ McGregor does seem to run his mouth alot.

Comment

• A.B
          VET
          • Jun 2004

I did some martial arts and I like the show of respect but that's just me. He's making big bucks doing what he's doing. Good for him for the win over mendes. That's a big win

Comment

• Trapology
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by A.B
            I did some martial arts and I like the show of respect but that's just me. He's making big bucks doing what he's doing. Good for him for the win over mendes. That's a big win
            very few people show up on the fighter scene and just act like assholes cause they are assholes, its just a marketing thing

you could see in his videos from when he very first started fighting that hes been marketing himself since day 1 and i cant be mad at him for that
            Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• b52
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Nigbo
              very few people show up on the fighter scene and just act like assholes cause they are assholes, its just a marketing thing

you could see in his videos from when he very first started fighting that hes been marketing himself since day 1 and i cant be mad at him for that
              Took the words out of my mouth. It's all for the hype.

Comment

• blm
                Vet
                • Feb 2015

Originally posted by b52
                Took the words out of my mouth. It's all for the hype.
                Exactly. Look at the crap Ali pulled. He would be in the arena all day long taunting his opponents from the (unbuilt) ring, in the stands, and the locker rooms. He made Frazier crazy with his intense and incessant banter. It sells; period.

Connor showed great sportsmanship post fight.

Comment

Working...