Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Supplements
User Name
Password

Old 02-21-2008, 05:04 AM   #1
CO-B16
Vet

CO-B16 is on a distinguished road
S-DROL CYCLE THREAD

Alright fellas, I just started a little 3 wk cycle of s-drol from fast action pharma, and figured i might as well let you all know how it is from a guy who has a history in aas, training and such for over a decade....This is the exact same thing as the original superdrol that was pulled off shelves a couple years ago, so we will see if it really works....I will give weekly updates on weight, strength, and any noticable sides and or changes etc. that might pop up.....Im also running 2.5mgs a wk of letro to control any estro sides...The plan is to start nolva at 20mgs ed the day after the 3 weeks is up and possibly run it with a test booster side by side...I need to do a little more research on some good test boosters that will not hinder the recovery process while im taking the nolva....Ive had people tell me they gained anywhere from 5-15 lbs in a few weeks, but i dont expect that as i dont even gain over 10 lbs on an aas cycle...Im probably going to use the Anabolic Extreme Mass FX as long as it does not hinder recovery as its not supposed to shut one down...I have to do a little more research on that one....Anywho, maybe this will help some one else down the road....Oh by the way, im not changing anything else(diet, training, cardio) nothing...I want to know if its really the supp and not a change in my regimine...The only thing i will be doing is forcing water down my throat to help with the water loss this supp can result in....

Day 1: 30mgs ed
232.8 lbs
no changes obviously....

YO MOMMA

Last edited by CO-B16; 02-21-2008 at 06:46 AM..
CO-B16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 09:43 AM   #2
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
I am very interested to see your results

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 09:44 AM   #3
CO-B16
Vet

actually the more i read the more i hear about a gyno rebound after pct issue if you use an AI during the use of this product....This product already suppressed estrogen, and to suppress it more will result in a estro rebound during pct or later so i will probably drop the letro during the three weeks of use.....

YO MOMMA
Old 02-21-2008, 10:59 AM   #4
rippedfreak
Banned

rippedfreak is on a distinguished road
perfect timing you wrote this thread. ide defenitely like to see how your results go..thinking of maybe trying superdrol out..i got a buddy who doesnt want it. might get a hold of it
rippedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 04:12 AM   #5
CO-B16
Vet

Day 3:
231.8 lbs

Comments:
I noticed ive been sweating a lot more during workout and cardio...No increase in strength yet or increase in weight...Had a average shoulder workout today, did notice a better pump than usual, it came a lot earlier than normal....

Sides:
Only side i have noticed is the first day and a half i had a really dry mouth and throat, i was always thirsty....But since has gone away, probably due the all the water ive been drinking.....

YO MOMMA
Old 02-22-2008, 07:01 AM   #6
BigSickD
Vet

BigSickD is just really niceBigSickD is just really niceBigSickD is just really niceBigSickD is just really nice
Hmmm, hope it works out for ya big homie.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:30 PM   #7
IxxTapouTxxI
VET

IxxTapouTxxI will become famous soon enoughIxxTapouTxxI will become famous soon enough
Thanks for starting this thread CO!! Keep us updated!!

Disclaimer: IxxTapouTxxI neither promotes nor demotes the use of steroids. The information I share here is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Vet @ Anabolic-Enhancement.com
Vet @ United-Muscle.com
Vet @ WorldClassBodybuilding.com
IxxTapouTxxI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 05:13 AM   #8
CO-B16
Vet

Day 4:
No weight as it was a day off from the gym....

Comments:
I did notice the start of what feels like that short fuse that i get when on aas.....Nothing anyone else can see or notice because i can keep it in.....But i felt a bit more irritated quite easily than normal......This normally starts to happen during an aas cycle 4-5 weeks in.....

Sides:
Nothing more than the irritablilty......

YO MOMMA
Old 02-23-2008, 10:50 AM   #9
IxxTapouTxxI
VET

IxxTapouTxxI will become famous soon enoughIxxTapouTxxI will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CO-B16 View Post
Sides:
Nothing more than the irritablilty......
Well then I'd say it's working...haha...you didn't change up your diet at all right?

Any little change to my diet can make me irritable to the littlest things... my poor girlfriend!

Disclaimer: IxxTapouTxxI neither promotes nor demotes the use of steroids. The information I share here is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Vet @ Anabolic-Enhancement.com
Vet @ United-Muscle.com
Vet @ WorldClassBodybuilding.com
IxxTapouTxxI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 01:30 PM   #10
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Not sure if you are using an 'old' superdrol bottle or one of the newer cloned ones, but superdrol ng (the "new" superdrol) is junk, a low grade dhea and tribulus type product.

If it is the real superdrol, i'd run cabergoline with it at 0.5mg E3D.

BMJ
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:20 AM   #11
CO-B16
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Not sure if you are using an 'old' superdrol bottle or one of the newer cloned ones, but superdrol ng (the "new" superdrol) is junk, a low grade dhea and tribulus type product.

If it is the real superdrol, i'd run cabergoline with it at 0.5mg E3D.

BMJ
Its a new superdrol clone made by fast action pharma called S-Drol....exact make up as the original.....

YO MOMMA
Old 02-26-2008, 06:25 AM   #12
CO-B16
Vet

Day 7:
236.6lbs (+3.8)

Comments:
Had a really good chest tri day.....I got about 3-4 more reps than last week in just about every exercise as well as 10-20 lb increase during the tri exercises...Feels like its starting to kick in....

Sides:
Just a note, ive been taking all 30 mgs at about 8 am everyday...Well sunday i was so busy i forgot and had a good day running around with my kids and all, i felt happy go lucky....I got home and took my dose at around 3 pm and within a couple of hours i felt all pissy and irritated for really no reason....This just reminds me of tren so much....This is the same feeling i would get when i would introduce tren a into a cycle.....

YO MOMMA
Old 02-27-2008, 04:20 AM   #13
CO-B16
Vet

Day 8:
No weight, day off

Comments:
Noticing some good changes, the appearance on leaning out a bit and filling out.....So far so good....

YO MOMMA
Old 02-27-2008, 10:58 AM   #14
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CO-B16 View Post
actually the more i read the more i hear about a gyno rebound after pct issue if you use an AI during the use of this product....This product already suppressed estrogen, and to suppress it more will result in a estro rebound during pct or later so i will probably drop the letro during the three weeks of use.....

I think that estrogen rebound is more fiction than fact. Estrogen is made in the male body by conversion of test to estro...after a cycle your test levels are low so wtf converts to estrogen? Answer after a cycle soon after test levels drop so do estrogen levels. Your especially safe when you use an AI to control estrogen when test levels are high.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:26 AM   #15
CO-B16
Vet

Thanks lifts.....I know it did not make much sense, but i read a lot of people having those issues, plus i was not sure it was even needed....So far i have been fine without it.....

YO MOMMA